“I'm Hooked”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Prestonsburg
Columbus, OH
“I'm Hooked”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

I've now stayed here on three separate trips. These people are awesome. All of the staff are very friendly and accommodating. Everybody seems to make you feel like a welcome guest. The rooms have always been clean and fresh. The front desk doesn't seem "bothered" when I walk in soaked because I've been riding 3 hours in the rain. The breakfast offerings are always enough to fill me up before I head out. This is just a really nice place to call home for a night!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Zukiguy
PansyS126, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
I would like to say thank you for taking the time to write a response about our hotel and your stay here. We appreciate the positive feedback. I will let our staff know. We look forward to having you with us on a next visit .

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Freeport, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

Gem of a place to stay in Prestonburg(not many options) and the price was under $100 so we felt was worth it for all that we got. The POOL is AWESOME. very heated, you would think you are stepping into a bathtub, it is indoor and large. and it opens at 6AM!!! so we swam in the morning. Children would love this idea and it would be a nice place to run off energy and relax. The rooms are very large(ours had a king bed and a sleeper sofa) the TV is nice and there is a refrig. the bathroom is large! One could actually live here! too bad we only stayed one night, just passing through. Provided a nice large breakfast buffet in am, in a large comfortable room with TV and space to linger and enjoy coffee and relax. There are a few places to eat dinner, we chose Chinese buffet restaurant right down the road (had to drive to it) but buffet was only $10 ea Mon-thur, we happened upon a good deal with this place while driving through. would stay at this chain again just because POOL was so great. I will add that the young girl that checked us in was very welcoming and nice. she gave us options for eating and told us how to get around. There is a large walmart up the road also with more eating and shopping options, I think we were checked in by slowe.ky019, kudos to her for making us feel so welcomed!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kim F
PansyS126, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 22 September 2013
Thank you for staying with us and choosing to review our hotel.We are so glad you enjoyed your stay.We would like to thank you for taking the time to recognize one of our staff, We hope you will come back and stay with us again very soon.
Yorktown, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

Stayed just one night for a wedding. Didn't use the pool or exercise room, so can't comment. Breakfast was good, but leaving early, I didn't wait for the full layout. Room, service, and staff were excellent. Arrived early and was given a room in about an hour on a very busy Labor Day weekend.

Room Tip: Pool and breakfast room are immediately straight and to the right of lobby - this might prove nosier...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
PansyS126, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us.We appreciate all feedback and strive to provide excellent customer service. Our number one goal is to make each guest feel like they are at home.We hope to see you again soon in the near future.
Lexington, KY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

Great hotel, exactly as advertised. Seems like a fairly new property, everything was in working condition (except the card reader for the door to the indoor pool did not work, door opened by just pushing, which is a concern with two preschoolers!) The pool area was very nice and clean and the breakfast tasted much better than similar hotel breakfasts. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms across the hall from the vending rooms are noisy. There is a large gap at the bottom of the r...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
PansyS126, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 8 September 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad that you and your children enjoyed your stay. Our staff appreciates your kind words about their service. Your feedback is valuable to our success.We hope to see you the next time you visit our area.
pikeville ky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

Stayed here for the first time,was for our family reunion.My family stay here every year but was my first experience.I have to say we loved it.The pool was perfect!l Loved the breakfast so much to choose from.Can't say enough about how friendly and helpful the staff here are, they go above and beyond to make you feel at home.We will definitely come back again!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your kind comments about our staff, breakfast buffet, and pool. I hope you are able to stay with us again!
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Just arrived for a two night stay, checked in after 3 pm room on 3rd floor was not ready, in fact I thought at first nothing was available for awhile. Both ladies just looked at me, we usually do not have a problem at Comfort and travl a lot. Made the RSVP at least a month ago. The lady at the front desk explained they had a full house on Friday night, and as soon as so one came in they got the room. I said, that was know excuse for my room not being ready on time, they should call in extra help, again they just looked at me. Anyway I am here now, let's see how this goes.

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dwight R
PansyS126, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us.I apologize for any inconvenience you may have had at check in,I reviewed your check in with my front desk staff and also reviewed the tape of your check in and did see there was a room available when you arrived at 3:00. Al tho check in is at 3:00 pm sometimes circumstances do arise from guest requesting late check out's ect. that sometimes all the rooms can not be ready by 3:00 pm.We never have a problem having rooms available for our guest that do arrive at 3:00 pm. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope you will come back again.
winamac
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

Love staying here. So clean and comfy. We have stayed here many times and it has always been the some wonderful place every time. The breakfast has so much to choose from and taste great. The rooms are so clean and roomy great place to kick back

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
PansyS126, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Thank you for leaving this review regarding your recent stay with us. We love hearing from our guests. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the room and the breakfast.We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you're in our area!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Prestonsburg
Quality Inn Prestonsburg
Ramada Paintsville Hotel & Conference Center
Days Inn Paintsville
Days Inn Paintsville
#2 of 3 in Paintsville

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!