“Home made ice gelato”

Burning Bush Grille Mediterranean Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 27 December 2013

The home made gelato was supreme. My son adores it, as do I. We love this little hole in the wall place. Great food, awesome service, fun atmosphere. It's our regular weekly stop.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

My husband and I had limited time Saturday for 'date night' so this place was the perfect spot to grab dinner. The food is fresh and delicious, portions are generous, employees are helpful and friendly and prices are reasonable. We will definitely return soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Hard to beat this place. Great value, awesome food, wonderful atmosphere, and service is tops. We eat here ever week. Highly reccomend this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Whereas I have only tried three items at this restaurant, I will vouch for each of them! I love the Mediterranean chicken salad. It comes with a half order of the house salad and is a nice, relatively light meal. Especially with the crispy flatbread that accompanies it. The house salad is nice too... small dice green apples, cranberry, almond slices, red onions on top of fresh salad greens. The balsamic vinegar dressing is not too tart for the salad. I have also had the full order of salad but it was not enough for me for dinner as a stand-alone. The gyro is fine... its a gyro. I understand there is a special-order fish gyro but I have yet to try it. One criticism would be on the tsaziki sauce... not really distinctive in any way. There is usually a crew of young people working here who frequently do not seem to be at all concerned with pleasantries or serving customers. They are just there earning a buck or two. The owner is quite the opposite: when he is here all is fine. There are almost always folks sitting in the booths when I stop in to pick up carryout so I'm happy to see these folks getting business. I will keep supporting them as this is a good addition to the dining scene in Prospect.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

Just recently tried this place. Food is cooked to order and it is an explosion of flavors. We haven't tried everything yet, but everything we have tried so far as been excellent. The kabobs and gyros are generous in portion size and full of flavor. I love the berry hibiscus tea. It comes unsweetened and is very refreshing. The staff is very friendly and they lovesto explain the menu to those of us that have questions. This has quickly become one of our "go to" places to eat and we eat out A LOT.