this hotel was great from the start. we walked in and there was plenty of room in the foyer and you were into the warmth of the front desk right away. The foyer was sented with an fragrance too. not like some nasty smokey smell you get from people standing right outside smokeing. Check in went real fast for the four individual rooms we had for our business trip. once we had the keys we hit the rooms right away and crashed from the long trip we had. The bed was awesome after a long HOT shower. after that I dont remember anything because I was out like a light. oh one thing was the breakfast. nice and easy food you can eat there or take it on the run if you had too. All the staff was really helpful at all times too. PS dont forget your points!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At A Glance.. AboutA home base to Fort Knox. Learn history, visit museums and explore the outdoors when staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites Radcliff/Fort Knox hotel. Located just off of Highway 31-W, our hotel is only six miles away from the Fort Knox Army Base. Visit the General George Patton Museum, which is dedicated to the memory of the World War I general. Have a picnic or go for a hike at Saunders Springs Nature Preserve. Drive by Fort Knox's Gold Bullion located right off Highway 31-W where the fictitious ending to the famous James Bond film Goldfinger took place. Drive about 30 miles to Louisville to discover more attractions. Visit the thoroughbred racetrack Churchill Downs, most famous for hosting the Kentucky Derby. See a display of the Louisville Slugger brand of baseball bats along with baseball history at the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory. Tour Maker’s Mark Distillery in Loretto. Go to nearby Elizabethtown for other exciting attractions including Swope’s Cars of Yesteryear Museum and the Schmidt Museum of Coca-Cola Memorabilia.Relax in a 72-room hotel offering guest rooms, accessible rooms and suites in your choice of one-king bed, two-queen beds or a one-king bed studio suite. Turn on the 42-inch LCD HD TV with HD channels and watch your favorite satellite channels with high definition quality. Sit at your work desk with adjustable lamp to complete a project. Prop your lap top onto your lap desk and send emails to friends using the free high-speed internet access. Start your day with Hampton’s free hot breakfast or grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag. After a day of sightseeing, pull back the duvet covers, lay your head on the down pillows and fall asleep in your cozy bed.Hotel DetailsConveniently located six miles away from the Fort Knox Army Base, the Hampton Inn Radcliff/Fort Knox hotel is within walking distance of restaurants and a short drive away from attractions in neighboring cities. Unwind in a hotel that provides you with all the amenities you’d expect at home. Watch a cable television show on a 42-inch LCDHD TV with HD channels. Get work done by using the work desk with adjustable lamp or the lap desk. Send emails to friends using the free high-speed internet access. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. If there’s some place you need to be, grab an On the Run Breakfast Bag. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Radcliff/Fort Knox reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Radcliff/Fort Knox
- Hampton Inn & Suites Radcliff/Fort Knox Hotel Radcliff