“Always a good experience”

Colton's Steak House & Grill
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Radcliff
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have been there at least twice before. Great steaks in an inviting atmosphere. Perfectly located next to my hotel. Highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Colton's Steak House & Grill

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The food was really good. Had the steak, salad and potato. Staff was very friendly and service was fast

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Hit Colton's on the way back from visiting Ft Knox. I read a few reviews below. I understand that we have bad experiences from time to time. Our experience was outstanding. I had a mesquite grilled chicken salad. Probably the best grilled chicken I've ever had. What was better though was our server. Amazing! Kept the drinks filled and the food hot and quick. He was very polite and did the little things like remembered who ordered what when he placed the food (4 of us). I'd definitely go back. Though I'm a sucker for German food and Radcliffe has a lot!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Not the best but decent if you are not picky about where you eat.
I didn't eat here by choice as we were eating with some locals. The food was average at best.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Out of town after work with 3 others hungry for steak. Our driver was a very picky eater because he was a good cook. So we asked around a few locals and they suggested Colton's. We were greeted with a smile and friendly waitress, named Rosey. Got us our drinks right away and peanuts on the table, games on the big screens on the wall (not so loud either). Food was great and the prices were reasonable. We all agreed that we would visit them again when our travels brought us to Fort Knox, KY.