“Great Food and Good Service”
Review of Rally's Hamburgers

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rally's Hamburgers
Ranked #29 of 72 Restaurants in Radcliff
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 January 2013

We always get nice service here and great food, They have messed up a few times but when your rushing like they do , I guess it tends to happen some times but for the most part have always made it up, The Fries are always HOT and Fresh not like most fast food places that is a A+ in my book, The burgers and spicy chicken is always Hot and ready, not cold or sloppy!
We do miss the old manager she was so nice to us and always gave us coupons for the most part when we go we get coupons and the new lady there is very nice, there was a couple of times we didn't get coupons but the rest of our visit we did!

Also Spicy Chicken sandwhiches comes with mayo I noticed another comment below you have to ask for them to not put it on there if you can't have it!

Spicy Chickens at Rally's are the best Ever! Rally Burgers are A+ very good burgers!

Just remembered this :

Just make sure you pay attention to what you hand them cash wise , they thought we gave them a $10.00 and all we had was a $20.00 just went to the ATM actually but the manager fixed it and gave us back our $12.00 they owed us This only happend to us once there so we always say what we hand them from now on so we know not to do that again!

Reviewed 9 November 2012

We have always enjoyed the taste of Rally's food. The location in Radcliff, a short drive from the gates of Fort Knox, seems to need schooled on customer service and cleanliness. The employees do not wear gloves to prepare your food and heaven forbid if you should wait to ask for an advertised discount once you arrive at the window to pay! The world seemed to end for one manager who very rudely told us that it was unacceptable to ask after ordering.......We will be back because these places have a high turnaround of employees and she is no longer there.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

The speaker at the drive-thru almost blew my head off but the lady that waited on me was very polite and smiled the entire time. Food was really good.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

This is a fast-fast food place with drive through that moves rapidly. The employees are always hustling. Hamburgers are good as are the french fries. Located on busy Dixie Highway which can sometimes be a problem in exiting.

1  Thank texaswillie
Reviewed 16 April 2012

great service great manger they did mess up my order by putting mayo on my spicy chicken i went into the store and said that i cant have mayo, the manger herself went back and remade it for me, every time i go there when the manger is there she greets me and others in the drive thru and thanks us for choosing rally's sometimes she will even give coupons for our next visit