“Favorite place!”

Cuisines: Korean
Fort Knox, Kentucky
“Favorite place!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

By far the best food around. The only negative is they do not serve alcohol.
But the food is simply amazing. My family goes once a month (at least).
If you are in the area, you should stop in.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank mikeamorgan

El Paso, Texas
“Amazing”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I decide to grab a bit to eat during lunch decided to try some authentic Korean food. I was not letdown the food was amazing and very filling. I will eat at this restaurant again, also the price was pretty really good compared to the amount of food you receive.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ronnie d
“Best Korean around!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Go here all the time! Super fast and amazing food! Gets busy at lunch but well worth it. Simply perfect!

1 Thank Eric d
Rhodelia, Kentucky
“Greatness ”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Songs is a small family run, "authentic" Korean restaurant. Nothing fancy, but clean, friendly, and affordable. Bulgogi is the best anywhere, and the yakimondu is delicious and made fresh to order. I can't get enough of this place.

1 Thank Dawn W
Appling, Georgia
“Great Korean Cusine”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Outside of ROK, this is the best Korean food I've ever had. To echo my new friend Olivia B, "This place is a hidden gem". I'm new in town, so checking out all the new possibilities. I went into Song's today after work, based on Olivia and a co-workers recommendation. I was pleasantly surprised, once I found it. I was greeted by a very pleasant young lady, who tried to seat me. I told her I would like takeout, and she immediately got her pad and pen ready. Being somewhat familiar with Korean food, I ordered the Bulgogi, with an order of Kimbap and Steamed Mondu. The Bulgogi was very good. Not the greatest I ever had, but still well within the top ten. The Kimbap was in the same arena; not the greatest ever, but still quite wonderful. However, the true gem was the steamed Mondu. I can honestly say, without a shadow of a doubt, that I have not hand Mondu this good since the 1989 Super Bowl. That's another story in itself, but suffice it to say, this is the best Mondu I've had in 25 years. I will be trying the Yakimondu on my next visit, as well as the spicy chicken. I've never had Bibiimbap, but that might change in the near future. I will definitely become a "regular", if they will allow me. It would be great if they delivered... Wonder if we can make that happen???

Second visit to Song's, and true to my word, I ordered the Spicy Chicken and the Yakimondu. Too be honest, I've had better Yaki, but not in this country. So, not bad. The spicy chicken blew me away though. It was exactly like the spicy chicken served in the small restaurant outside of Camp Carrol in good ole ROK. Perfect in every way.

• Visited February 2014