“Great Tex-Mex - we are regulars!”
Review of El Camino Real

El Camino Real
Ranked #5 of 70 Restaurants in Radcliff
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great Tex-Mex - we are regulars!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Found this spot a year ago and we go at least every other week. They are kid-friendly and the kids meals are large - chicken tenders are delicious! I like the spinach & mushroom quesadilla, taco salads are delicious and filling, and fajitas are always great. Drinks are good too. We always know we will get a good meal served by a friendly staff no matter what day or mealtime we go.

Visited April 2014

Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Mexican and Margaritas”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The food and the atmosphere were excellent. All at a reasonable price. The waiter staff was quick with our order and we all enjoyed our dinner

Visited April 2014
Bardstown
“Valentines Experience”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

What a wonderful time at this restaurant on Valentines day 2014! The staff was awesome, the food was outstanding and the Mariachi Band was the best! Try the Pollo El Camino and you won't believe how great it is. Definitely will be back!

• Visited February 2014
Radcliff, Kentucky, United States
“Excellent Food.”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I love going to lunch or dinner at El Camino. Everything I have ordered and tried from thier extensive menu, I have enjoyed. I would recommend this restaurant (and I have!) to anyone looking for excellent food for a great price. The atmosphere is pretty impressive too. The service? Super efficient and friendly. I can't say enough good things about this place.

• Visited July 2013
Radcliff, Kentucky
“Ambiance, yes, Good food, NO!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Loved this place when we walked in. Great set up, very well decorated, and with such interesting decor! Definitely wanted to love the place....
But no, the food was what ruined it. I ordered steak, and the steak was flavorless, full of fat, and had lots of gristle. The shrimp were also flavorless. My plate came with tortillas which were the typical store-bought and frozen crappy tortillas.
My son got a quesadilla, which tasted very bad as well. The cheese in it was terrible, definitely not what you use for a quesadilla.
My husband ordered an enchilada, which he said was not cooked all the way through, and also flavorless.
Overall, big disappointment. For the atmosphere we may give it another try, but they certainly didn't win us over with the food!

• Visited July 2013