“dirty,uncomfortable,unsafe”

Relax Inn
Relax Inn
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed 30 June 2012

this hotel was very dusty and caused my allergies went crazy. the bed was harder than the floor, where i slept, and the sheets were so itchy that i felt as though i had bugs all over me. the only part of the hotel stay that was ok was the desk clerk was polite. there were men partying in the parking lot outside my room almost all night, so we were kept awake and I felt unsafe in our stay. The free breakfast was nothing more than a donut and milk. overall this was a bad hotel stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Well, I have stayed at 5 Star in midtown NYC and lots of Hampton Inns etc. Now this place is not welcoming from the outside. But to be honest the rooms we got were clean. Seemed to have new carpet. smelled fresh, and bathroom was spotless. It was fine for an overnight off the highway. Didnt bother with breakfast.TV worked fine. for $29 it was actually a bargain.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2008

I'm not even going to waste my time writing a lot. This was an absolute dump!!! One of the worst places I never stayed.
We arrived at the hotel and checked in at the Reception Building. She gave us our keys and we drove to our room. While driving through the lot I felt like I was driving through low income neighborhood. The sketchiest of people just hanging out not even looking liked they were visitors.
We took one step into the room and walked right back out and drove to the Reception Building and checked out. Let's put it this way, I would even let my child touch the floor much less anything else. You have been warned!!!!

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2008

We stayed at the Richmond Ky Knights Inn on April 24. It was the worse experience we have ever had in a hotel. The tubb didn't drain water as you showered. Tile in the bathroom was nasty. Not to mention you could tell there had been mold on it and it wasn't even glued down by the tubb.Carpet was so nasty we didn't even take our shoes off while walking around . All of the TV channels were fuzzy. Pillows were flat. Blanket had burn holes in it. Reported on the web site we viewed when booking the room the hotel had been previously remodeled. If thats their idea of remodeling I would have hated to see it before it was remodeled.
It 's safe to say we will never stay in a Knights Inn again. Definately wouldn't recommend.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank slynnw1
Reviewed 4 August 2007

the hotel was the cheapest so we decided to go, it smelled horribly musty, the doors were hard to lock, and it didn't feel very safe at all, oh yeah the continetnatl breakfast is ceareal, coffee, orange kool-aid, and toast which was gone when we got there. the only good thing was that the people running it were very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Travellers also viewed these Richmond hotels
Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY
#1 of 14 in Richmond
La Quinta Inn Richmond
La Quinta Inn Richmond
#4 of 14 in Richmond

Been to Relax Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Relax Inn

Address: 1688 Northgate Dr, Richmond, KY 40475-1066 (Formerly Richmond Knights Inn)
Region: United States > Kentucky > Richmond
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Richmond
Price Range: £35 - £42 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Relax Inn 2*
Here at Relax Inn we would like make your stay as comfortable as possible! Each room comes with WiFi, Cable/HBO, and Mirco-Fridge. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Relax Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Richmond Knights Inn