“Enjoyed our stay.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Russellville
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I love Quality Inn! Everyone was great at the front desk. My room was great and smelled great. The only thing missing was the bacon on the breakfast bar. The young lady behind the desk was very helpful and kind.It was a comfy and relaxing stay at Quality Inn . Very good amenities, including free hot breakfast, free fitness center access, free internet, and access too great pool area. The accomodation was great fun, stay with Quality Inn made it even better. I will prefer to stay here again rather than other hotels in the area which are highly priced providing less or more same facilities. I give five out of five stars to Quality Inn

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
PRADIP P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we greatly appreciate the recommendations. Hope to you see you again very soon!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I left my kindle fire in my room while staying here and did not realize it until the next day when I was a plane ride away. Fortunately, I called the hotel and they mailed it to my home, where it arrived a few days later. This hotel was very helpful and accommodating, and I would recommend it to anyone traveling through the area. However, make sure you do not leave any items on your bed, or the housecleaners won't make your bed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
PRADIP P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Reviewed 12 June 2011

This hotel has changed names and is now the Quality Inn. What a misnomer. We reserved a first floor room due to my wife's disability. When we checked in, there were no first floor rooms available and no record of our request. Additionally, the hotel has no elevator, but that was only the beginning. When we got in the room, it had no desk or work table, no chairs just a love seat. TV remote did not work (manager fixed this), a glue trap was visible, ice machine on our floor did not work, pool was closed for the day due to maintenance. Rates were high for the accommodations we received.

Room Tip: Find another place to stay
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jstancil
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear jstancil,

Thank you for your review, your feedback and your comments regarding your stay. We take all reports of lacking service and your suggestions for improvement, particularly those that you have raised. We greatly appreciate your time in bringing a number of important matters to light and we hope that you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next stay with us. Kind regards.

Reviewed 8 January 2010

Stayed here twice while interviewing for a job, once alone, and once with my wife. If you want to be in Russellville, this is the place to be, all of the other hotels seem pretty dingy compared to this. I now live in Russellville and I would recommend this to anyone visiting along with all of the business visitors I receive. The hotel is quiet, clean, and the breakfast was good. There was free internet also when I stayed here. If you don't mind a 30 -40 minute drive into Russellville, then I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn in Bowling Green.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled on business
2  Thank Erich H

Dear esh9953,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay with us. I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed the breakfast offered at our hotel. We only wish to give nothing but the best service to our guests, and to know that we have accomplished such goal gives us great joy. Thank you for your recommendation, and we certainly hope that we can be of service to you and your family again on your next trip.

Reviewed 8 September 2009

After reading the previous review, "Don"t Stay Here", I looked on-line at other hotels in Russellville. I'm glad that I decided to take a chance on a better experience at the Quality Inn (previously Comfort Inn), in the town where I was born. I found room 119 to be clean and comfortable. The tub and shower area seemed to have been updated fairly recently. I liked having a small microwave and refrig in the room. The continental breakfast which was included offered a sufficent start to the day. The dining area was clean, bright and nicely furnished. The hotel staff was small, but very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank merowe08

Dear merowe08,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest
experience in our hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We enjoyed having you here, and hope that you will come and stay again next time traveling through!

Reviewed 26 August 2008

This hotel appeared to be the best choice in Russellville, KY. Appearances can be deceiving. First the dead cockroach outside my door, then the toilet wouldn't flush, next there was no water when I went to take a shower in the morning. And the best part??? The room ended up costing the same as a much better room in nearby Bowling Green. No discount given for the trouble I had. I do NOT recommend staying here. Stay in Bowling Green instead where the rooms are cleaner and the restaurant choices more abundant.

Stayed: August 2008
1  Thank mntraveler22

Dear mntraveler22,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. I am terribly sorry to learn that you experienced so much difficulty during your stay. It is through feedback like yours that we are able to quickly address housekeeping and maintenance issues. The fact that we've failed in this regard is very disheartening. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you give us a chance to serve you again and will experience the improvements we have made with our service.

Reviewed 28 August 2007

I stayed here from 8/23 until today, 8/28 and found the room comfortable, if a bit small, but no motel has large rooms, anyway. The breakfast is always good, the room was clean and well maintained and, unlike an earlier review from someone who stayed there the first week of this month, the staff was always friendly and very helpful. The pool isn't olympic size, but it's clean and, in this heat, very refreshing and a welcome ammenity. I even had a problem with my electronic key, found out it was caused by my cellphone, the manager was very helpful and understanding. I've been to much worse places, the bed was comfortable, albeit a bit small for me, but I'm 6'4" tall, so most beds are a bit lacking in length for me. I would stay there again if I'm ever in Russellville.

Stayed: August 2007

Dear NavyBobR,

We are so grateful for your business, and we do hope that you’ll continue to choose to stay with us on your future travels here in the area. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay as well as our breakfast and thanked you so much for appreciating our efforts of providing you with a clean and comfortable stay.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!