“room seemed to be old and in need of repair. Service at...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn Shelbyville

Red Roof Inn Shelbyville
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Shelbyville
Shelbyville
“room seemed to be old and in need of repair. Service at...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

room seemed to be old and in need of repair.
Service at Front Desk was friendly enough to make forget about the room physical condition.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Kim P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Shelbyville, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. My staff and I greatly appreciate the kind words. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed here 2 nights with wife and 2 dogs. Room was ready upon arrival, and clean. 1st thing wife did was strip the bed, passed her inspection, so she remade the bed. Room is very pleasant, but a bit dated,with painted wall paper. Had 1st floor room, busy place, but slept undisturbed. I'll stay here again.

Room Tip: King beds are very comfortable.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kim P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Shelbyville, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for the kind words. My staff and I greatly appreciate you taking the time and writing this review. We are in process of remodeling the property. You will definitely see improved rooms during your next visit.
Kim Patel
Seaford, Delaware
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

My husband and I stay in Days Inns all over the US. We were extremely disappointed with this one. The night clerks were very nice and hospitable. The morning one was slovenly dressed and was getting her breakfast. When we got into the room it looked decent. I was too tired to really care and THEN....Cleaning bottle on counter and two dirty towels on towel bar. I assumed that they were not finished cleaning so I used the cleaner for the bathroom and vanity just to make myself fell good and I always bring Lysol anyway. THEN..Dirty sheets they were so wrinkled and in a disarray, burnt hole in blanket, so we slept on top of the blanket and with the bedspread turned over. The next morning the juice machine was broken...I need juice...the clerk did not seem very concerned, the cereal was stale, no bagel, muffins, or danish, or yogurt (like other places), just bread. Even the fruit was over ripe for the two that were left and there were four people trying to eat. (Again clerk not conerned....we were there at 7:45.) Peeling paint on walkways, dirt all over outside steps and trash in the parking lot. After driving 12 hours, I was too tired to complain, but breakfast or lack there of was the last straw.

Room Tip: Make sure cleaning has been completed.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post this review to let me know where improvement is needed. I sincerely apologize for the terrible experience you had during your last stay with us. I have shared your concerns with my staff and implemented new procedures to correct the mistakes.
I would like to offer you a free night stay. Please give us another try to extend our friendly service.

Travellers are raving about these Shelbyville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Shelbyville
Econo Lodge
#4 of 5 in Shelbyville
East Louisville
Homewood Suites Louisville East

Been to Red Roof Inn Shelbyville? Share your experiences!