“Good Pulled Pork!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Good Pulled Pork!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I live in Charlotte NC, one of a regional BBQ hotspots, which means they make it a certain way here....They tend to chop it here, which I DO NOT LIKE. Pick up your sandwich with tiny pieces of meat it all falls out. At Firefresh they actually do PULLED pork! It was really good too. They don't have it swimming in BBQ sauce (which is how I make mine but I know what kind of sauce I like) and you can add your own sauce.. Not sure I cared for the sweet hot sauce it seemed kinda like maybe there was a fruit sauce in it. I picked it because I like sweet (Sonny's Sweet is my favorite) bbq sauce. I also got the baked beans which were REALLY GOOD! I also got the slaw and that was pretty good too. My husband got the skilllet potatoes and potato salad. He said the potato salad was really good (and homemade) and he enjoyed the skillet potatoes too.

• Visited July 2014

Lawrenceburg, Kentucky
“Good BBQ & Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Located in a strip mall near Wally World, one can find a great place to enjoy some good barbecue. Shelly and in come here often with family. The meat is smoked just right and the selection of sides satisfies anyone's tastes. On the advice of my Father in law, I tried the corn...So buttery and sweet, I almost didn't need dessert. Almost. The staff is always smiling and treat you like a VIP (even when they're busy). If you're craving BBQ, give this place a try.

Little Elm, Texas
“One of our favorite restaurants in Shelbyville”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

They have a good variety of selections. My husband LOVES the rack of ribs. And we always have to order a slice of the Buttermilk Pie. Yum!

Visited June 2014
Shelbyville, Kentucky
“Very nice and family friendly!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Went in there on a friday night, not a huge crowd, but busy, very family friendly, food done quickly and was hot and tasty! Well worth a visit!

Visited February 2014