“Shelbyville, KY”

Best Western Shelbyville Lodge
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Shelbyville
Reviewed 21 December 2013

This hotel is one of the nicest Best Westerns I have stayed in. The location is great. The staff have gone above and beyond to help customers with what they need. Since this is my home for awhile they have been great with an extended rate and that helps out alot in these times.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Angie V

Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on our way through to Virginia. The hotel was just over a mile and a half from the interstate but, we saw that reviews were better than the Ramada (which was just off the side of the interstate) and others had claimed it to be cleaner. The evening staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was on the second floor and the gentleman at the front desk gave us directions on how to get to our room. We were happy to climb into fresh, clean beds and get some sleep. The hotel was quiet and comfortable, the bathroom was spotless and there were no funny smells or odors. The mattress was a little too soft for my back and the pillows a little too fluffy but, when you can crawl into a clean bed, who can complain?

We only stayed the night and left early the next morning. After getting ready, part of our family enjoyed the free continental breakfast. There were waffles, boiled eggs, doughnuts, cereal, juices and coffee. Overall, a great hotel, we would stay here again!

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank imjustMK
Reviewed 15 December 2013

This was my second stay in 3 months. I came back a second time because the first was such a nice experience. Breakfast was satisfying, bed was comfortable, hotel was quiet and a great stay. I will return for a third time and more! Convenient to shopping too!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My husband and I were headed home from Tennesse to Colorado when we decided to pull over for the night. One of the first hotels was saw was the Best Western Shelbyville Lodge. We would have normally looked for a Hilton or Marriott but we were tired so we stopped at the Best Western.

The folks were incredibly nice and extremely helpful. Our room was clean, neat, and nicely decorated. I love swimming and their pool was wonderful. The next morning we had a filling complimentary breakfast. My husband loved that we didn't have to pay extra for WIFI.

As we were checking out the next morning I commented to the owner, who happened to be working the front desk, how much I enjoyed seeing their plum and peach trees in the yard. He invited us to take a couple of ripe plums for the road.

Everyone truly made us feel welcome and my husband and I will definitely stay here again if we every have the chance.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Diana M
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Very Quiet and peaceful, One of the quietest places I have ever stayed and I travel a lot each year. Clean inside and outside and a great value for the money. Will definitely syay there again when in town if possible.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank William H
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Wow what a wonderful hotel its ten levels above any other hotel in or around shelbyville I believe its family owned i meet the gm and ast gm there and they made sure me and my family was happy with our stay.

Room Tip: Great clean rooms with great service
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Justin H
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We found this Best Western when traveling. It was easy to get to from the interstate. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. We needed a downstairs room, no problem! The rate was excellent also! When we got to our room, it was very clean and very roomy. The breakfast the next morning was very tasty. Lots of selections. Thanks for a pleasant stay. We were so impressed we stayed there on our return trip in November 2013.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank feads
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shelbyville
Econo Lodge
#4 of 5 in Shelbyville
East Louisville
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East

Been to Best Western Shelbyville Lodge? Share your experiences!