Best Western Shelbyville Lodge
US$99
US$127
US$95
Hotels.com
All reviewsfree popcornroom was cleanwafflesrecommend this hotelgreat place to stayno elevatorbiscuits and gravycleaning staffwould stay here againstaff was friendlyexcellent stayvery nice hotelroad trippleasant staynext morningup to datehot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The staff at the Best Western Shelbyville Lodge were wonderful when we had our class reunion there. I was impressed with the staff and the venue on my first visit. This is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in! The loft, bar area and patio made a wonderful entertaining space for our group. We will look to have future events at this venue. If you need a hotel in Shelbyville, Louisville or Frankfort area this is the place!

Room Tip: My husband and I stayed in a suite and it was very nice. Flat screens in the living area and the bedroom. It even has a coat closet and a walk-in closet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Nice Location, Friendly at check - in and out. Manager was available, appropriately concerned and remedied an issue with courtesy and proficiency. Breakfast hour availability was good. Excellent value for price paid. Will recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 18 March 2014

This is a very well-run hotel. The owners obviously care about the guest experience. My room was very clean and quiet, despite being on the first floor. All members of the staff were very friendly. Breakfast was good too, with the regular hotel breakfast fare. I'll definitely stay there again, especially considering the great value.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank SpeedbirdO
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Good location with easy parking for my truck and large trailer.The front desk people were very friendly and helpful,.My room was very large with a comfortable bed, good TV and the room and bathroom were very clean. The heater was very quiet. I would stay here again and would definitely recommend to others..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I recently made a quick trip to Shelbyville because of a family emergency. Not knowing how long I would be staying, I only made a 3 night reservation. I found out the day before check out that I would need to extend my stay. I was stressed and not getting enough sleep because of spending many hours at a nearby hospital. The staff, especially Sharon, worked some magic to extend my stay at my same booking rate and keep me in the same room. The beds were very comfortable, it was quiet and the rooms clean. It was a nice place to go to relax, take a shower and catch a few hours sleep before returning to my family member in the hospital. I would definitely recommend this hotel for its convenient location, friendly staff and comfortable beds.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo