“Best pizza in town!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 59 Restaurants in Shelbyville
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Delicious food and service in your hometown for over 30 years! Featuring specialty pizza, homestyle pasta, salads and sandwiches. Casual, family-friendly dining.
Shelbyville, Kentucky
“Best pizza in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite pizza in town, both for carry-out and dine-in. The best crust is the thin, and the cheese sticks are amazing. I've always loved the baked spaghetti as well. The buffet is always well-stocked and tasty.

Berry, Kentucky
“Family night out for pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Whole family enjoyed great food and service! Just happened to be a Tuesday and kids eat free, including drink, which was a plus. Salad was large, fresh & delish. Pizzas were thick and generous with both cheese and toppings.

• Visited October 2013
Shellbyville, Kentucky
“Good local pizza - good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

We are kind of pizza snobs, having moved to Kentucky from the Philadelphia area where there is a "Joe's Pizza" on every corner with non-franchise, out-of-this world pizza. So, eating franchise pizza here in Kentucky is difficult for us. However, if we DO eat pizza in town I'd say Hometown is the best choice. We were just there a week ago and the service was excellent. No complaints!

Visited March 2013
Kentucky
“Great pizza selection in comfy setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

It feels like your own hometown pizza shop, even though is it a growing chain. Located in a renovated house, the pizza buffet is a great way to get in and satisfy your pizza craving. A wide selection of pizzas and sandwiches are fairly priced, and food arrives rather quickly except for the crowded Friday and Saturday rush periods. Seating is comfortable and service is excellent. Much better overall experience than I have had with the other local chain pizza store.

Visited January 2013
Frankfort
“horrible pizza and service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2013

I was pregnant at the time my husband and I ate at this restaurant. We ordered a large pizza and bread sticks. Growing up with my dad, pizza was basically the only meal we ever ate, so I like to think I know good pizza.
First they placed us in a small room with no windows and music extremely too loud. Behind us walks in two employees smoking and discussing their personal lives even louder than the music. It took a long time to get our soda's and even longer for the food. Our pizza was lukewarm and bread sticks tasted like cardboard.
I was extremely upset with our meal and how we were treated. We have not been back since.

• Visited July 2012