“Clean, Good Value”

Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Shepherdsville
Reviewed 27 November 2012

We stayed here on our way to Florida in April of 2012. We got a good nights sleep, and the breakfast was great. I called ahead to make sure there was parking room for our camper and they were very accomodating. Would stay here again when passing through.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Evan gave us a friendly, courteous and informative check-in. Very, very nice hotel - only 4 years old. Clean and comfortable with attractive bedcovering and carpet. Pool but no jacuzzi; can use Y next door. Bed so very comfortable. Large walk in shower; Got a really good night's sleep and had a great breakfast before checking out. Great place to spend a night.

Room Tip: we had dinner at Cattleman's and it was delicious; special sirloin steak, one side and salad bar...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2012

From the moment we checked in, to the moment we left was very pleasant. Evan answered all the questions that we had while keeping in mind our privacy. The pool was very refreshing. Rooms were very clean and kept at a comfortable temp. We had a smoking room and it was not stale when we walked in the room. The beds were large and comfy. I would recommend the Sleep Inn & Suites for a good night stay while traveling the KY Bourbon Trailaway or any trip away from home.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank M J
Reviewed 6 September 2012 via mobile

After what happend at the super 8 when they kicked my family out because my 7 year old locked the door.. we went to the sleep inn.. the people were nice couldn't believe what happen at the super8.. the food was great and we injoined our stay.. it was clean and nice big beds that looked very clean..
At the sleep inn they care about there hotel and there jobs..
If u need a place to stay this would be a great place..

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 28 August 2012

The hotel had a really good breakfast, with great variety. The fitness center was top notch and the pool, refreshing. The staff ws very friendly and helpful. The cable system had the golf channel, which always makes my stay fabulous!!!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2012

My husband and I were in the area for the weekend to see the KY State Fair & the Zoo. We usually stay at the Drury Inn, however due to the activities going on in town, there was not a room available. We were a little skeptical about staying at a different hotel. My first impression of the Sleep Inn was favorable because the young man that I spoke to on the phone was so friendly and helpful. I booked two rooms (some friends were to join us). My husband and I arrived a few hours before normal check in. The young man that I spoke to on the phone was also the front desk clerk. His name was Evan. He was just as friendly and helpful in person. Our friends had to cancel unexpectedly at the last minute and I was afraid we would have to pay for their room anyway. Evan was quick to help us in cancelling their room and he was expediant in seeing us to our room even though we were early.

My husband and I travel alot and I am quite a germaphobe...LOL. We inspected the room thoroughly and were delightfully pleased at its cleanliness. The room smelled pleasant and it was clean from the bathroom to the bed and all around. Due to my adverse relationship with germs, we always take our own sheets with us. We took all the bedding off of the bed and inspected it for any type of creepy crawlly. Thankfully there was absolutely no sign. The mattress and bedding looked brand new. The room was so clean that even with my germ problem, I was able to take a shower without wearing my shoes...lol.

Overall, it was a home run!!! We will definetly stay here again when in the area, and we will most certainly recommend it to our friends. :)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I have stayed here twice now on my weekly trip thru Kentucky for work. they have an access street in front of the hotel which is ample for my semi ( a place to park is critical for me ). The hotel is extremely clean and well appointed. The staff at checkin is really great, making sure everything is in order for me (note to mgmt, need to recognize this guy in some way). the room was clean and very comfortable with Simmons Beautyrest mattresses (i checked because i slept great). good shower and an excellent breakfast with a cappuccino machine to boot. i will definetely add this location to my go to list.

Room Tip: great value for the price
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank cah3295
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shepherdsville
Best Western Shepherdsville
#3 of 8 in Shepherdsville
Hampton Inn Bardstown
Hampton Inn Bardstown
#1 of 8 in Bardstown
Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville? Share your experiences!