“Nice stay”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Shepherdsville
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Nice stay”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We had a nice stay other than our room was freezing cold when we arrived. The air conditioner was set on 68 degrees and it took a long time to warm up. We finally turned the heater on. The room was clean the bed was comfortable. I was surprised that with such a nice sized room there was only a shower and no tub. They offer a nice breakfast with lots of options to choose from. We would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dawn G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We had a great stay here. Our room was clean, sizable and comfortable. The bathroom was really spacious and clean. The breakfast was what you would expect - nothing negative, but nothing special either. I will say that the doors to the rooms closed loudly and we were sure to hold onto it so it didn't slam. I don't recall that the doors to neighboring rooms were particularly bothersome to us. If in the area again, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank helderwoman
arkansas
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I stayed here one night on my way to visit relatives. The man at the front desk when I checked in was exceptionally nice. There was a lot of noise that night with people slamming doors, every time I was about to doze off another door would slam. That continued to the point of me having to call the front desk. After my call to the front desk the noise stopped and I finally fell asleep. The mattress was a bit too hard for me but all and all it was a pretty nice place. The breakfast in the lobby was good and I would probably stay here again when passing through.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 18 July 2013

As noted by others, it's right off I-65, convenient to get to, there are several restaurants and stores in the area, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Our accessible room was fine; it had a tub with good grab bars. We had to ask for a shower chair, but the desk guy found and brought one promptly. Breakfast had a bit more variety than most, there was good quantity and quality, and it was kept stocked. If you're using a manual wheelchair, park on the left side facing the door, the blue spaces on the right side have a bit steep hill to the entrance door. We will be staying again when in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Hotel was not clean, at all! It was one of those places that we kept telling the kids not to touch anything in the room; beds were awful! Someone downstairs kept slamming a door and every time they did our beds shook like being in an earthquake.

• Stayed July 2013
Mount Vernon, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

This hotel is right off the interstate so it's easily accessible. It's very close to many restaurants in the area. The rooms were very clean and comfortable although the mattress was a bit more firm than I like. The only issue I had was that there were a couple groups of little league kids that were running up and down the hall and carrying on after 11pm at night and unfortunately the hotel staff did not ask them to stop. I had to go out and tell them myself. Granted I know kids will be kids but not everyone is there for vacation. Other than that I really liked the hotel and will probably stay again when I'm in the area. I know the incident that happened was a rare occasion. Hopefully on a return trip I can up my rating to a 4 or better.

Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Our stay was with a large baseball group, during tourney time, when there were a number of other teams staying at this hotel, as well. We stayed six nights, and overall had a very, very good experience. Evan, at the front desk, was terrific -- very helpful, friendly -- tops in customer service. From my experience, hotel staff handled large number of traveling families with good-nature! We had a very adequate Clean room and bathroom. My only complaint is that the room AC blew strong cold air at times and could be noisy. Kids enjoyed the indoor swimming pool. We would stay here again when in the area. Thanks!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jsoel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shepherdsville
Best Western Shepherdsville
Best Western Shepherdsville
#2 of 9 in Shepherdsville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Louisville South
Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South
Fairfield Inn Louisville South
Fairfield Inn Louisville South
#3 of 9 in Shepherdsville
Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 4 in Brooks

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville? Share your experiences!