“Nice and Easy”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Shepherdsville
Nashville, Tennessee
“Nice and Easy”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Came for the NAILE at the EXPO - we usually stay at the exit at the Expo or Fern Valley. Prices have went up to much we stayed out some. We really enjoyed this hotel for what little time we were there. When checking in, was surprise to receive a voucher for free drink and snack for being a rewards member. This is a first and we have stayed at a lot of hotel with Choice.com. Hotel was clean and very well maintained. Staff was friendly. Hotel is convenient to gas station, Cracker Barrel and other food chains. Will stay here in the future. Thanks for making our stay nice and easy!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Angela H
Sam P, Manager at Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South, responded to this review, 19 October 2014
I am glad to hear that you were well taken of. Thank you for being our guest at our Comfort Inn Louisville and for sharing. We hope to see you again soon at Expo center.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Plattevill
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Very nice hotel. Drive up subway and Cracker Barrel next door. No pool but no need as we showed cattle in Louisville for 10 days. I was greeted with free drink and snack for being a rewards member. Priceline price was the same as calling hotel directly to add one more night to original reservation.

Room Tip: Beds are NOT queens they are only doubles. This was the whole reason I booked this hotel hoping for...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Angel F, Manager at Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South, responded to this review, 19 October 2014
I am glad to hear that you were well taken of. I will share your comments with our staff. Thank you for being our guest and for sharing. We hope to see you again soon for Cattle Show when you are back in town at our Comfort Inn Louisville South.
Dover, DE
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This is the second time staying here. EZ on off the Interstate I-65 at exit 121. Really there is nothing to complain about. The room was well taken care of as far as being clean and neat. The only rub I had was the uncomfortable chairs. This must be a Comfort Inn thing. In fact, I went to a Wal Mart and bought one of those cheap folding chairs. Next time I'll bring one from home. There's no reason for not staying here for an over night stay. There are a few restaurants within walking distance as well as a McD's and Burger King, and Subway. I'll stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Thank you for the feedback as we cherish all the compliments we get so we can continue on doing the right things here at our Comfort Inn Louisville South.
Rocky Mount, Virginia
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Hotel was clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly. Breakfast was pleasant surprise as we were expecting minimal selection and found hot food available.
The hotel is very convenient to several restaraunts including Cracker Barrel next door and McDonalds within walking distance.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for staying at our Comfort Inn Louisville South.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I discovered this gem in Louisville while travelling for work. It is right off the highway which gives great access to get to work downtown. It is just far enough out to not have to deal with the rift raft of downtown as well. The hotel is nicely decorated and comfortable. Cleanliness is my priority number one and I am a hard critic. This place passes even though for whatever reason I have lots of long hairs coming off of my carpet, previous peoples toenail clippings, etc. Stuff like that, however everything is spotless, maybe vacuum was broke, it happens. The breakfast is what you expect, and I have not found a fitness center or swimming pool. The staff is very friendly and like I said property seems to be well maintained and clean. I will be staying here anytime I come to Louisville and would recommend it to anyone. Hopefully vacuum will be fixed next time I'm there.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank kevin c
Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. Thank you for staying at our Comfort Inn Louisville South.
Winter Haven, Florida
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Location is convenient to I-65 and Louisville. Room was adequate size, but the work desk is located right in front of the AC unit so sitting there for any length of time gets uncomfortable. Bathroom was small and the showerhead, faucet and drain plate were discolored and in need of replacement. Hot water was quick and easily adjusted. The sink in the dressing area was large with a very nice, modern faucet. The breakfast buffet included make your own waffles. HOWEVER, on Sunday there was no yogurt, the OJ and apple juice ran out and did not get replenished for quite some time. The water pitcher was not present and I presumed it was being refilled, but again it shouldn't have taken so long. On Saturday evening when we returned rather late (11pm) the 3 handicapped spaces were taken by cars without permits. Complained to the front desk, but at that hour they couldn't do anything. There are snacks and drinks available for purchase by the front desk. Good size refrigerator in room which kept things very cold.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We traveled to Louisville to take our daughter to college from California and needed a hotel with suites for 7 days. I found this hotel on Choice Hotels website and felt that it was convient based on the information I read not knowing what I was getting myself into. When we arrived we met SHANE the front desk clerk who should be the Manager becuase of the extra mile he went to make our stay great, but our stay was nothing like GREAT. Our room was serviced Once yes Once in 7 days, that is unacceptable. The only reason why our room was serviced at all was becuase of SHANE doing it himself. This hotel needs SHANE becuase without SHANE the Comfort Inn would nothing. Please bring you own maid service if you plan to stay at this hotel becuase your room will not get done. Way to go SHANE you are NO joke.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank guseboy

Travellers are raving about these Shepherdsville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Shepherdsville
Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hillview
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#4 of 4 in Brooks

Been to Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South? Share your experiences!