“the other mexican food place”
Review of El Nopal

El Nopal
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I liked this one it had a patio, we were going to sit outside if we could of had our dog by us, but not. People were friendly, large margaritas were on special and they were large. Food was good plenty of it, salsa was better at the other one but just as good for me.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Staying in the area went for lunch on a Sunday. Dry community but can have a drink after 2pm. I just dont get it. Community losing money. Day off for most and have to drive to get beer?
Service from Louis great. Food was good and tons of it. We took more than half of the fajitas for 2 back to our room for supper. Love the decor..and really nice to be able to sit out on patio.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Very tasty Mexican food with generous portions and attentive staff. We ate here everyday of our 5 day visit.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

As a native Texan, I know that I hold TexMex food to a higher standard than most other folks, but this is hideous! My chile relleno was actually swimming in grease! It was so horrible that I sent it back and demanded that I not be charged for it. I grazed on the stale chips and the watered down tomato sauce they were trying to pass off as salsa.

DO NOT go to this place if you are wanting good Mexican food.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

the food tasted like a can of enchilada sauce was opened and poured over the food without cooking - there were four of us and none of us ate the meal