“Nice place to eat!”

Cracker Barrel
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The staff was great and they went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Food was good and we ate here twice while in the area. Both times were good visits. I had a Ruben sandwich and it was well cooked and very good. My wife had chicken and dumplings and she was very happy with that. Like all Cracker Barrels, it is a little loud inside. Must be the way they are built.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I went here for the first time even though we have them in Colorado. I went early in the evening around 5pm. I ordered chicken fried steak. To my disappointment, they were all out. How does that happen?

Since they were out, I decided to order the rib-eye steak dinner. When it came it was a decent size but lacked flavor or seasoning. I hardly ever use steak sauce but this time, I had to use the A1.

The mac and cheese was great. As were the mashed potatoes with brown gravy. I tried the cheesy grits but they just weren't for me. (I had never eaten them before).

The service was great and the staff was super friendly. I would give them another try!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is a nice and clean restaurant. Very good food, a nice location to stop off at. The gift shop ladies are very nice and helpful. Phyllis was super sweet and very helpful in the gift shop area. I had the hamburger steak, very good and they also do to go.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

You always know what you are going to get!!! When you order the service is good and the food is always good. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Went with a friend. The food is always good, no matter which location I visit. Service was friendly. Will be back!