“Above and beyond all expectations”

Garden Inn & Extended Stay Shepherdsville / Louisville
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Shepherdsville
Traverse City, Michigan
“Above and beyond all expectations”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

En-route from Nashville to Traverse City, Michigan - I was exhausted and wanted something clean, comfortable and inexpensive. The Garden Inn provided both to my satisfaction. After my arrival I discovered that I'd lost the left rear tire on my trailer and I'd been driving (for I don't know how long) on only the rim. The next morning, Danny - (Owner/Manager) helped me find a jack and assisted me in removing the rim from the trailer; the trailer from the car and finding Towery's Tire shop - then he assisted me with putting everything back together so that I could get back on the road. The kindness and assistance that was extended to me was beyond all expectations. I could have called AAA or Onstar, but time was of the essence in this case. This is not a high end hotel by any means, but everything you need and then some is here without the snob factor! Thank you Danny - I will be back! Jim Hawley

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Tina D, Manager at Garden Inn & Extended Stay Shepherdsville / Louisville, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Jim H,

Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have always been known to go above and beyond for our guest. We thank you once again for staying with us. We wish to see you soon.

Thank You.
Garden Inn & Extended Stay Family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Bursa, Turkey
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Terrible room scene. Coackroaches inside and dirty bedlines! They even tried to persuade me it was grasshoopers. Immediately went back to reception, cancelled the reservation and looked for other options. Never ever recommend!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank EmrahCinaroglu
Emrah Cinaroglu,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so sorry for your experience. I have spoken to my staff members as your review was very concerning. I have found out that the insect that you referred as a cockroach was actually a grasshopper. The property has never had any issues with cockroaches. We have exterminators that come out to our property to spray it where it prevents it from occurring.

Thank You.

Garden Inn & Extended Stay Family

Travellers are raving about these Shepherdsville hotels

Jamestown, New York
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Incredible that this room was sold in the condition it was, even at a discounted rate!
It smelled bad, even for "smoking" room, had doors off of hinges, filthy carpet, holes in the ceiling of the bathroom, and worst of all, tiny black "dots" on the sheets and a dead bug on the pillow! Immediately went back to the desk and got a refund of the charges and left.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shepherdsville
Best Western Shepherdsville
Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#4 of 4 in Brooks
Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.

Been to Garden Inn & Extended Stay Shepherdsville / Louisville? Share your experiences!