“Good food & service!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The food and service was great at this location. The staff was very friendly! We will stop here again!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I eat here about once a month. I love the old diner car appeal the building has from the outside. The food and service are very good also. The waitresses are very friendly, they will top off your coffee several times, and always ask you if you need anything else. I like the breakfast menu, the dinner and supper menu could use an update. They used to have turkey and dressing on the menu, but took it off several years ago. All in all, a good place to eat with your family.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

After eating at Denny's, I went to the Truck Show. I felt like throwing up the entire time. I am pretty strong with my stomach, but the food was nasty for my stomach. I am not sure exactly on how to describe. I will never eat at any other Denny's after this. Plus, the order took more than 40 minutes to get to me. Never Ever!!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Fast, friendly service! Solid, good food & coffee at a reasonable price. Clean restrooms. Easily accessible from the highway.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We got there on a Saturday morning at around 10:00. Our timing wasn't purposeful; it just happened to be the time we got there. Being from Ohio, we had forgotten that other states (such as Kentucky) don't prohibit smoking inside public buildings, and this Denny's had a smoking section and non-smoking section. We prefer non-smoking sections, but the only open place we could sit in a non-smoking area was at the counter--literally 6 feet away from a table where people were smoking. The food was typical good quality for Denny's. The staff worked hard to try to keep up with the crowd, and did a fairly good job of doing so. The restrooms are located in the smoking area of the restaurant, so non-smokers have to go through the smoking area to use the restrooms. This place may have been more enjoyable had we gotten there at a less busy time, As it was, it was about average for a Denny's.