“Tasty Pizza and Good Salad Options”
Review of Mr Gatti's

Mr Gatti's
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The Value and Convience Of Pizza, Salad, and Dessert All In One Place For A Fair Price. Locations Is Near Exiting The Interstate I-65

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Not like most Mr.Gatti's I've been to. This one is very small, with few choices in comparison to other Gatti's. Granted, it's in a small town so maybe that's the reason. Staff was very nice to us during our visit.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Always clean and friendly, food is usually fresh and they'll happily make up a pizza by request and put out on the buffet. Seating is ample and clean. The staff is usually helpful and friendly. I recommend the place to people who need a place to eat while traveling through. I've heard the restaurant donates to the homes for the needy too, but that was in the past. I love their vanilla crumble desert pizza to top off the meal. Soo, keep up the good work Mr. Gatti's!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

A buddy and I have stopped at this location a few times now as we have traveled to Cincinnati. The food is good and hot. The buffet has a good selection. Tables could have been busted a little quicker, but overall it is a good place. Next trip through Louisville we will probably stop here again.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

I witnessed one of the employees emptying salad bar items from a storage container into the salad bar containers using his bare hands to scrape the last bits out. I did not see any of the employees wearing gloves. The floors had food on them and they had a bucket of dirty water to use for rinsing rags to wipe down tables near the silverware and condiment station. On the flip side, the pizza selection was extensive as well as severa types of pasta and sauces and was very tasty.