“Courteous Staff”

Fairfield Inn Louisville South
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Shepherdsville
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Hotel is located south of the city of Louisville near the I 265 Gene Snyder Freeway and Interstate 65. The hotel is located outside the beltway so the traffic is not congested in this area. The hotel staff was courteous and attentive.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Chris S, Manager at Fairfield Inn Louisville South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Hello and thank you for the kind review. I always empower all our staff members to do what is necessary to take care of our guest at all cost. You are correct, our 3rd floor is the quitest and next time you make a reservation you can request that floor when making the reservation. Hope to meet you in person on your next visit!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Stayed one nite in the Fairfield Inn - great hotel overall. Comfy bed, sausage and biscuits in the morning, great staff, speedy check-in - and check-out. No issues at all - and on top of that a great price. Will stay again when the wind blows me into Louisville again...

Room Tip: Stay in the higher floors - avoid the noise of the lobby in the morning while everyone is rushing to...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I stayed here a few years ago, and was thrilled to see so many familiar faces from my last stay. They really know how to make you feel welcome! This trip I had a special request for breakfast not expecting to get it because they don't offer biscuits & gravy. The next morning there sat a new breakfast item brought in especially for me! I didn't know the Fairfield Inn offered the same level of service as The Ritz. Thanks again; I'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Chris S, Manager at Fairfield Inn Louisville South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review my hotel on TripAdvisor.com! I love hearing from our guest - especially when our service is compared to the Ritz Carlton brand. Thank you again for the kind remarks and I hope to meet you in person on your next trip.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

This was a disgusting hotel one of the worst i have stayed in. Looking at the hotel on the site it looks amazing but in person this hotel is gross everything smells of animals. The rooms are nasty!!!! When i called to asks if i could have some extra towels the front desk lady was very rude and hung the phone up on me. I travel alot for my job and will never stay her again!!!!! i wouldnt even consider this a Marriott hotel i have stayed in Marriotts before and was never this dissatisfied...

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank marrie46
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Wouldnt stay here!!! Employees are rude the hotel stinks of animals rooms are nasty there was alit of hairs on my pillow and in the sheets also in the tub. Makes me wonder if they even cleaned the room. I will mever stay here again and would recommend you didnt either. DISSATISFIED

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank customer52
Chris S, Manager at Fairfield Inn Louisville South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Tripadvisor. I hate to hear about your unpleasant stay at our hotel. The things you mentioned are not typical of our hotel and I want to personally apologize for the problems. We are normally ranked #1 for our area and in the top 25% of all Fairfield Inn's nationwide. Would you be so kind as to call me personally so we can discuss further? You can reach me at 502-955-5533 or at chris.spears@marriott.com

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped over for a night after a traffic jam/long drive. It was exactly as a Fairfield should be! Clean all around, comfortable bed, and decent breakfast. The elevators weren't working, but it's only three floors. We did not use any of the other facilities (pool, fitness) so I can't comment on those amenities. Staff was very friendly. It was totally booked in the area so we were lucky to find a room with two beds; ended up with a pullout and king. Pullouts are never great but this wasn't the worst I've seen. The sheets were separate and clean in a drawer (that's a good thing). If you need a basic, clean room I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Very friendly staff. Clean hotel. Little hard to get to from main road---pay special attention when traveling at night. Nice breakfast selection--lots of hot and cold choices. Very convenient to the airport and the city of Louisville with reasonable room rates.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank indyfrye
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shepherdsville
Sleep Inn & Suites Shepherdsville
Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
5 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hillview
Comfort Inn Sheperdsville - Louisville South
0 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabethtown

Been to Fairfield Inn Louisville South? Share your experiences!