“First time here and will be back!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Silver Grove Dari Bar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This reminded me of another dairy bar I went to as a kid. My niece, nephew, and I enjoyed our ice cream. The prices are very reasonable (they do take cash only). They have some food items for purchase in addition to ice cream. After we got our ice cream, we ate it on one of the picnic tables on site. It was great!

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I have been going here ever since I was a child. Just a local small town place. They hoagies burgers and of course ice cream. The chicken salad sandwich is pretty yummy. This is also a cash only business.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Cheeseburgers, corndogs, fries, milkshakes and picnic tables!

If you are looking for a traditional, wholesome, roadside dairy bar then you will love this place.

It's located on a two lane road about 15 minutes outside of Cincinnati in Kentucky.

There are picnic tables outside located under big old shade trees and the place is staffed by very respectful high school kids.

Remember!! It's cash only!

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I have stood in line waiting at the dairy bar since I was a young child! Each and every time I make my way back, I feel right at home! They are consistent with the freshest ingredients on your cheeseburger that you could ever want! The strawberry ice cream is out of this world! My life would not be complete without the dairy bar in it!❤️

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Always the same..good service and desserts. Shaded picnic tables line the driveway. Its an adventure for all ages.