“Pizza on a Mountain...Interesting”

Miguel's Pizza & Rock Climbing
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Slade
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Good place to take a break from climbing or other activities that you are partaking in. Also seems like a good place to purchase gear needed for the climbing enthusiasts. The business also sells different types of food items; I had a chance to eat a few different types of pizzas. The pizzas tasted pretty good especially the chicken and cheese pizzas; which was my favorite combination. Only drawback is that the business seemed to have a bit of a fly problem indoors but other than that everything went smoothly. So in the end if you want a cool place to eat great pizza with a couple of rock climbers look no further.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

Miguel's pizza! What a fabulous place to stop by for a lunch or dinner with family or friends after a memorable tour at the natural bridge. With a strategic and welcoming setting, Miguel's pizza offers one of the delicious pizza one would never forget the taste in a lifetime. After being there once with family, I did not hesitate to stop by with my classmate on a field trip for the second time. From their meat to their vegetarian section, you will taste an incredible secret of pizza making. At my first stop at this place, I doubly tryed their chicken pizza, and believe me, it was amazing!!!! During my second stop, I unhesitatingly mixed chicken, pineapple and broccoli and as off now, I still have the juicy and succulent taste on my tongue.
You might probably say think that I am exaggerating on my description, that your judgment; but believe me, one must experience it in order to believe. Next time you are in Kentucky, make sure are hungry, drop by Wolfe County and ask for nowhere else but Miguel's Pizza. You will confirm what I experienced.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

At around 12 o clock I tagged along with fifteen other people to this amazing restaurant. We were greeted with smiles and navigation gestures by people who led us on the path to a full stomach. We noticed that there were a lot of out-of state people at this restaurant who took the time out of their busy schedule to eat at this pizza shop. Some individuals traveled from Wisconsin, California, Texas, and many other states out of Kentucky. So what was so special about this place? Well there were rock-climbing tent bases behind the shop for rock-climbers who wanted to relax and camp out for a while, there was internet access, there was delectable, affordable pizza, speedy customer service, and an indoor and outdoor eating area. These factors really attributed to the success of this business. An additional asset to this business was the owner who was genuinely nice and willing to help his customers in any way. Miguel, the owner of the pizza restaurant, took pride in making his visitors satisfied and willing to visit again by starting conversations with us, and asking us if our meal was okay. This shop is well-worth anyone’s stop. I will definitely be coming back in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Miguel's Pizza place is located at a nice spot if you drive somewhere an hour or two away from Slae, KY. I liked the breakfast we got at this Pizza place. It was quick and delicious. They have a good variety of choices and you will love it when you get the right food at the right time.

Reviewed 10 May 2012 via mobile

Laid back, friendly,awesome food. Went three times during a three day stay at a cabin.LOL. Picking up a pizza on the way out of town also...

Been to Miguel's Pizza & Rock Climbing? Share your experiences!