All reviews bedroom cottage hiking trails natural bridge sky lift room was clean half mile lodge restaurant red river gorge private deck great view from the room surrounding area the cottages great hiking keep in mind cable tv get away stayed two nights
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed Fri-Sun. Staff at lodge was great, very helpful. Cabin we stayed in was very well maintained. Cable tv, wood fireplace, central air. Be prepared for stairs. Stairs. And more stairs. We will return.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Spent 2 days and one night at the Lodge. Had a wonderful time. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The room was nice and the food at the restaurant was very good and well priced. The walk to the bridge and the surrounding areas were beautiful. We didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dana C
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We were road tripping north and happened upon it; stayed two nights to enjoy the rooms in the lodge, the good food, and the many well maintained trails from the lodge. Off season, so we could see many of the rock formations and mountains. Staff help was excellent. Highly recommend it.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We took a spur of the moment vacation before the season opening of most attractions, which is April 1. We rented a cottage for 2 nights. It was comfortable and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Only downside was no wifi in cottages and cabins.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2017

I agree with everyone that this place needs updating. The old time feel is nice to some extent, but for the price of these rooms in the peak season updates are necessary. I haven't actually stayed here yet (plan to this year), but I work in the area and visit the hotel for work occasionally. From what I have seen, to justify myself paying over $100 for a night at the Hemlock Lodge/ State Park Lodge whichever is the true name, I'd need to see some improvements. I love the area, don't get me wrong. There are many things to do, fun for everyone, beautiful views...but if I'm gonna pay for the views the stay should match the rest of the experience.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends