“Amazing hospitality and wonderful b & b experience”

1851 Historic Maple Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Springfield B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 17 February 2008

I introduced my fiance to his first bed and breakfast experience here and what a wonderful first experience for him. Better yet, I am a seasoned b & b guest, and I can't say enough about this b & b and its innkeepers. Todd and Tyler were amazing! What a wonderful weekend. Their hospitality NEVER ended. They were always accessible and ready to help in whatever way possible. Wonderful sweet treats were always available, even if we couldn't eat after the magnificent breakfasts. I don't think I've ever felt so welcome. We highly recommend this wonderful b & b, convenient to so many attractions. Thanks so much, Todd and Tyler!

Stayed: February 2008

Reviewed 29 January 2008

I always do a lot of research whenever we travel to a new place. Maple Hill Manor came highly recommended on another travel chat forum. After checking out their website, I booked 2 nights. This was our first stay at a B&B. The Kentucky country setting is perfect--serene and so relaxing, and Todd and Tyler were wonderful hosts.

I have to say that the breakfasts and the afternoon desserts were absolutely fabulous! I am a home economists and have had many, many desserts, and I have to say their brownies (to die for), apple pie, and cherry pie were THE best I have ever had.

The only thing I wished it could have had was a bigger shower stall (we were in the Harriett Beecher Stowe room with our two pre-teens). However, it was adequate and understandable considering the age of the home.

Stayed: July 2006
Reviewed 30 May 2007

I stayed here with 2 of my girlfriends and Todd and Tyler had to practically kick us out on our last day...we didn't want to leave. We'll be back there in 3 weeks to celelbrate my 30th brithday and we are so looking forward to the delicious breakfast that is served every morning and the great hospitality provided by Todd and Tyler. I would (and have) recommended this place to everyone I know!!!!

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 10 December 2006

We just got back from our stay at the maple hill manor, and wanted to let somebody know how wonderful this b and b is. T he facility itself is just terrific, but the best part of the stay is the hospitality of todd and tyler. They are attentive, full of information and made our stay great. We will certainly be back again.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 22 October 2006

Todd and Tyler do a wonderful job of making us feel at home. The place is beautiful and well kept. Breakfast is a treat.

The Alpaca and Llama farm was a pleasant surprise. They allowed us to actually hold a newborn alpaca.

Friendly atmosphere. Highly recommend.

Stayed: October 2006
Reviewed 14 September 2006

This was our first time at a bed and breakfast and we (I) went into it with some reservations. After our two day stay at Maple Hill I can not see going anyplace else. Todd and Tyler may have only been running this B&B for 5 years but they act like seasoned pros.

We arrived and were greeted with the smell of chocolate peanut butter brownies and various fresh home made pies. After a short but complete tour of this wonderful house we were left alone.

As this was our 10th wedding anniversary I had been in contact with Todd for a little over a week via email setting up various aspects of our stay. All of my expectations were met and exceeded.

Breakfast was better than you could ever imagine and almost worth the 4 hour drive just to eat. We never felt as if we were in someone else’s home. Both Todd and Tyler went out of their way to make us comfortable while staying out of our way if we wanted to just sit around.

With no other experiences to judge this B&B against I can not accurately tell you this is the best in the world. I can confidently tell you I will be back and I can not see trying any other B&B.

Thanks to the hosts for a memorable experience we are still talking about weeks later.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vikingbb
Reviewed 8 May 2006

I can't say enough about how beautiful this bed and breakfast is! The innkeepers are especially knowledgeable about the heritage of their area and friendly. We had a great time. Breakfast was wonderful, Todd and Tyler even set up horse back riding for us and it was awesome! We want to come back and visit so much! One of my favorite parts was watching the baby goats jump for yesterday's muffins!

Stayed: June 2004
1  Thank honeybee830
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Danville
Hampton Inn Lebanon
Hampton Inn Lebanon
#1 of 2 in Lebanon
Bourbon Manor Bed & Breakfast

Been to 1851 Historic Maple Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!