Sunset Motor Lodge
US$136
US$120
Red Roof Inn Danville(Danville)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$61
EconoLodge
US$111
US$103
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2012

My friend and I hunt deer in this area and have stayed at a few other local motels. We had chosen the larger chains for several years dismissing the local small place with out thought. Last year my buddy went alone and tried the Sunset Motor Lodge finding to be clean and well kept. He asked me to try it on our next trip and I did. It is our place from now on, period. It is not large but clean and well furnished. Not only did it have the normal fridge, microwave,soap act. they had a toaster, free bottled water and snacks. My buddy ate the moon pie first thing. I loved the pillow and even told my wife it was the best pillow I had ever seen in a motel. When i went back i complemented them on the pillows and offered to buy two. They GAVE them to me.

Dr.D and Mickey

Room Tip: Tell them the hunting boys from TN we recommended the Sunset Motor Lodge.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MelDonesky
Reviewed 4 November 2012

This was a very unexpected find. The nostalgic look and well decorated grounds are very welcoming. Then, to find nice clean rooms with little extras like free snacks, bottled water, coffee and hot chocolate was definitely an added bonus. The owner and staff were very friendly. We really enjoyed our stay, and look forward to staying again.

2  Thank Starwa
Reviewed 22 October 2012

We where there just before Halloween, the way they had it fixed up for the holiday was great.
The room was very clean and the bed was the most comfortable that we had out of all the rest
of the places we stay. People very nice, would stay there again

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank wintasha
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Newly remodeled very clean rooms. Very cozy and very nice beds. I have terminal illness and felt very comfortable staying here. Room was very very clean. Couldn't have stayed if it wasn't clean. They had snacks and bottled water in room. Felt like home.

1  Thank sheila2012m
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Very clean room. Recently remodeled. Slept like a baby every night. Stayed extra night and welcomed by staff. They even have popcorn and bottled water on room. Also great rates and great location. Room felt like home.