“I'll definitely be back!”
Review of Tompkinsville Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tompkinsville
Tompkinsville Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Tompkinsville
Forest City, North Carolina
“I'll definitely be back!”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

This is a very nice little motel in Tompkinsville KY. While in a nearby town on business, I was introduced to this place by a co-worker. I did take the advice of others and got a room on the back side and it was a very quiet place! I felt very safe there. The room was very clean and fairly up to date. The front desk staff were very nice and friendly. The exterior of the hotel was also very neat and well kept. This is definitely a jewel that you might not expect to find!

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are quiter!!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Leigh-Anna B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Schertz, Texas
Reviewed 14 November 2011

My family and I were traveling to Tompkinsville to visit a friend. I didn't think they would have anything this nice when traveling through. The woman that greeted me was all smiles and was very welcoming. My children had such a blast we never saw much on the way there but the locals pointed us to quite a few attractions that you cant find in citys. Though breakfast was small it was very delicious. The pool was very clean. My family and I had fun here and the rooms were great. beds were the most comfortable! will never stay anywhere else the next time we come thru. Thank you for a great stay.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front get a bit of morning noise from traffic..
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank TigerlillyBlossom
Moultrie, Georgia
Reviewed 3 November 2011

We stayed at Tompkinsville Inn for the Roller Coaster yard sale. The management and staff did a great job in making our stay very pleasant. The fresh cake and cookies every night was a special treat.

• Stayed September 2011
2 Thank MARK f
Indiana
Reviewed 12 September 2011

This is a nice little cozy hotel in the middle of nowhere. We always stay here when visiting family down in Tompkinsville. Only complaint we have ever had is that the rooms fill up quickly especially if there are any events in town. Can't beat the price or the friendliness of the staff.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank mistyromine
Dayton
Reviewed 8 February 2011

We recently stayed at this hotel (February 2011), to attend a funeral.
While the reason we were there was a sad one, the stay at the hotel was anything but. The hotel appearance is very nice and has a personal touch that is sorely lacking in most hotels.
Our room was very nice and clean. The king size bed was very comfortable and a wonderful way to rest and relax after a day of driving. Our room had a refrigerator and a microwave, as well as an ironing board and iron. It also included a desk, table and chairs and an overstuffed chair.
In addition to a great hotel with all the amenities, the staff was very courteous and helpful. They worked with us in checking out of the room due to the funeral, and allowed us to checkout late in the afternoon.
Having stayed in a variety of hotels over the years, I can honestly say that this was one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in.
We will be staying there again when visiting friends and I highly recommend that if you’re ever in the area, you give this hotel and its staff a try!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Sm0keyfan
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed 11 August 2010

The room was way too small for the price of $76/night. The double beds took up half the room alone. The bathroom was extremely small with a new paint job needed on the door.
Management allowed people with 6 dogs chained up in their truck to stay during our stay with the barking waking us up.

On top of all this, the motel is still holding an extra night against our bank. The payment for the 2 night stay has been processed but the extra $76 is still being held and unusable.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank chuck747
mo
Reviewed 15 August 2009

My husband and I were very pleased with this quaint motel. Very, very, very clean room with micro/refrig, coffeemaker, ironing board/iron. Also, has a nice pool area. Nice fresh continental breakfast. Better than most name-brand motels/hotels. If ever in area again, would definitely stay here.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lvtotravelmo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tompkinsville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Alpine Motel
Alpine Motel
#1 of 2 in Burkesville
Dale Hollow Lake State Resort (Mary Ray Oaken Lodge)

Been to Tompkinsville Inn? Share your experiences!