“I highly recommend this hotel!”
Review of Tompkinsville Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tompkinsville
Tompkinsville Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Tompkinsville
Reviewed 8 February 2011

We recently stayed at this hotel (February 2011), to attend a funeral.
While the reason we were there was a sad one, the stay at the hotel was anything but. The hotel appearance is very nice and has a personal touch that is sorely lacking in most hotels.
Our room was very nice and clean. The king size bed was very comfortable and a wonderful way to rest and relax after a day of driving. Our room had a refrigerator and a microwave, as well as an ironing board and iron. It also included a desk, table and chairs and an overstuffed chair.
In addition to a great hotel with all the amenities, the staff was very courteous and helpful. They worked with us in checking out of the room due to the funeral, and allowed us to checkout late in the afternoon.
Having stayed in a variety of hotels over the years, I can honestly say that this was one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in.
We will be staying there again when visiting friends and I highly recommend that if you’re ever in the area, you give this hotel and its staff a try!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sm0keyfan

Reviewed 11 August 2010

The room was way too small for the price of $76/night. The double beds took up half the room alone. The bathroom was extremely small with a new paint job needed on the door.
Management allowed people with 6 dogs chained up in their truck to stay during our stay with the barking waking us up.

On top of all this, the motel is still holding an extra night against our bank. The payment for the 2 night stay has been processed but the extra $76 is still being held and unusable.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank chuck747
Reviewed 15 August 2009

My husband and I were very pleased with this quaint motel. Very, very, very clean room with micro/refrig, coffeemaker, ironing board/iron. Also, has a nice pool area. Nice fresh continental breakfast. Better than most name-brand motels/hotels. If ever in area again, would definitely stay here.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lvtotravelmo
Reviewed 25 February 2008

We spent the weekend at the Tompkinsville Inn. The staff was very friendly and helpful.The room was decorated very nice. We had a king room. The bedding and furniture was very nice and modern.They also had a hairdryer in the room, which is a nice touch. They have afternoon dessert (homemade) and coffee and cocoa for the guests and continental breakfast every morning. The maid service was great, they cleaned the sink and tub(not just make the bed) I would recommend this inn to anyone traveling to or through Tompkinsville. We will stay again.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank cinjim
Reviewed 6 January 2008

The previous reviews say it all!!! By far the best place in town. The owners 92 year old mother makes great cakes for the guests.

Stayed: December 2007
2  Thank JEngland08
Reviewed 15 September 2007

Room was very clean totally non smoking rooms.I thought it was great being a non smoker myself. I will make it a point to return.
I ride motorcycle around the country,an ride the back roads of Kentucky often.I will be telling all my friends about this one.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank laowens
Reviewed 26 January 2007

My husband and I were visiting family in KY and he decided we should stay at the Tompkinsville Inn. Much to my surprise this was a precious, quaint little Inn! Extra clean & very nice linens. Refridge, Micro, Iron/board, recliner (we had a king room). We are looking forward to a return visit there!

Stayed: March 2006
3  Thank CCandTRouse

Been to Tompkinsville Inn? Share your experiences!