“Our silver anniversary!”

and 1 more site!
Rabbit Creek Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 7 Versailles B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 August 2012

The most relaxing weekend I've ever had. Would recommend highly. My husband and I celebrated our 25th anniversary we had dinner there we had filet mignon baked potatoes green beans great salad rolls ice tea and cheesecake for desert it was so nice not to have to go out to find a nice restaurant both mornings breakfast was served late just for us 7courses each morning our king size bed was so comfortable and we swam in the pool each day as well as the evening we rode bikes in the country for miles we would recommend this place to anyone with 5stars for our stay with the Reed family!

• Stayed: August 2012
There are newer reviews for Rabbit Creek Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 23 July 2012

After looking at all the normal venues for a wedding, my now husband and i chose Rabbit Creek. We went to check it out in Febuary but by the time June rolled around everything was in bloom andbeautiful. Glenda and Herbert were a blessing. Being my first marriage, i had noidea what to docand they helped us with everything. They had connections to everything from tents to cakes which everything was much cheaper going through Glenda. They made us feel at home and we hada ton of people stay there. Everything was perfect and i couldnt have asked for abetter place! Def not haunted or creepy.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Rabbit Creek Bed & Breakfast was used because of it's country setting. The facility was plenty roomy perfect for the occassion. While working on the event the owners Herbert and Glenda Reed were most helpful and understanding. They offered many suggestions which helped us hold down expenses for all. The reunion was a success and a good time was had by all.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2012

For a quiet, serene place to stay, this is it! Sheer southern hospitality. No ghosts or creepy feelings. The owners are super nice and great people to talk to. This trip was in honor of our 15 year wedding anniversary. We would definitely go back again, without resolution. Money well spent!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2012

This is a nice clean and beuatful place to stay. Class reunions, weddings and other things I have been too and really enjoyed myself and would go back again. Can not beat it.

Room Tip: Could not stay at a better place.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My husband and I stay at bed and breakfast sites as they are usually interesting and have a history, they are nicely furnished, and have little extras you don't normally get at hotels. I felt uneasy from the moment we arrived here, and that is pretty unusual, as I enjoy going to b 'n b's. I felt like someone was watching us the entire time we were there, and had a very heavy and anxious feeling; not what I have experienced at other places at all. We met the owners at breakfast, as they had someone else attend us at check in the day before. When I voiced my concern at the feelings I had been having, as well as having seen shadows from the corners of the house; they let me know they thought the house was haunted. They seemed very proud of it, and told us all kinds of weird happenings that had gone on there. Before you think we must have had some kind of sour grape experience here and are trying to harm their business, or that we must be kooky; let me assure you this was not the case. The furnishings of the house were fine, well decorated, and the breakfast was served on china and was plenty. But the house and how the owners acted was creepy. We will NOT be going back here. And before those of you who are into ghosts think, "ooh, I've got to check out this place," DON'T. It is not a good energy place. It is full of fear and negativity. So please don't go.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank kytraveler413
Reviewed 17 May 2012

In October of last year, three couples of us renewed our vows at Rabbit Creek B&B. It was a perfect day and Herbert and Glenda Reed were the perfect hosts. Glenda helped us plan the wedding and reception and everything went just as we wanted. Over 100 guests were in attendance and everyone commented on the beauty and excellence of the facilities. The grounds were manicured and the inside of the house was elegant. The winding staircase was the perfect place for pictures. We also spent a very relaxing and fun-filled night as our "second honeymoon." The rooms we all very tastefully decorated and each couple thoroughly enjoyed the weekend. I would strongly recommend Rabbit Creek for any special event or just a quiet getaway for a night or two.

Room Tip: Our room had a lanai and overlooked the grounds and countryside - so relaxing
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Versailles
Bluegrass Inn
Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington
Charred Oaks Inn
Charred Oaks Inn
#3 of 7 in Versailles

Been to Rabbit Creek Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!