“Music and dinner”

Addie's at The Woodford Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Addie's at The Woodford Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Versailles
Price range: US$3 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Addie's at The Woodford Inn serves a variety of southern cuisine, including breakfast, lunch and dinner. All cuisine and desserts are homemade in house. Addie's has outside seating, will cater free of charge to businesses and also holds special events. Addie's also has its separate bar located inside the same building which offers a great variety of bourbon and everyday happy hour specials.
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I was lucky enough to have a reservation on a Friday night when they had a bluegrass band on the lawn. It was a delight. They put dining tables and chairs on the lawn so you can eat and enjoy the music. It is like a grown up picnic! The food was pricey but it was good. We began with appetizers and my favorite was the homemade chips with cheese and bacon. I had the chicken it was fair. Wonderfully fresh salad and the basalmic vinaigrette was really good. Don't waste your money on the chocolate cake (very dry and sort of tasteless.) The place had two receptions and a full lawn so I have to admit they were very busy.

1  Thank KChis

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stopped here for dinner and drinks. We ordered some starters to share. Everything was very good. I really loved the fried green tomatoes. There was a band playing outside, too.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

As a long time manager in the Hospitality business in Orlando, I am often quite critical of venues and delve too deeply into the details....even the salad...wash facilities, customer service, patron safety, etc. I will say that this review is my first in which I have absolutely "no bones to pick" LOL :-) We arrived at this Inn quite by mistake as we were looking for an antique shop located close by. We were greeted in a warm manner and immediately felt at home. The decorum of this 1850's building is awesome and the staff is attuned to making one feel very welcome and at ease. Do not mistake this Inn for a small B&B where things are cramped and a little too close.... the building is expansive and the grounds are beautiful. The restaurant is fantastic and one does not have to stay there to enjoy it.... it is a more upscale , local eatery. While we did not stay overnight, we now intend to do so even though it is a bit out of our way. The wife and I ordered our dinner of filet, potatoes, greens, bread, and broccoli casserole, along with some Kentucky libations. All we both can say is that we were in culinary delight, and enjoyed this meal immensely. To add to this, the Inn had a live band on the front lawn, playing great music from the 60's, 70's, and 80's...... complete with tables and immediate F&B service. Given all of this, along with the incredible architecture and beautiful grounds.... all we can say is Wow ! Thanks to Tim and his staff for a great experience..... who would have "thunk it", in Versailles Kentucky, along the "Bourbon Trail" ? . There are many places I have been in my travels that can take more than a lesson from the Woodford Inn. Kudos to them !

Reviewed 10 July 2013

There were 7 of us and we all LOVED our meals. I had the filet medallions with cheese grits, the 3 guys all had the Hot Brown and raved about it. Be sure to start with the pimento cheese sticks! Service was impeccable...with Meredith helping us out.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I had the shrimp and grits - very good. My husband enjoyed the filet medallions - also very good. Being from Chicago, we have eaten at some of the best steak houses - we would definitely come back for dinner if we lived in the area. The side of roasted potatoes was very tasty. He also got a side of grean beans, they were ok, but canned and not fresh. Leah, our waitress was very sweet and did a great job.