“Open for Dinner”

Madison's Lunch Box
Ranked #17 of 43 Restaurants in Versailles
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have had many great breakfasts and lunches at Madison's on Main, and I just had a great dinner, it looks like the will be open friday and saturday for dinner.

There are newer reviews for Madison's Lunch Box

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Went for breakfasf Sunday morning. It is hard to find fried eggs that are not overcooked or too runny in the middle. These were perfect, I was excited to see they had a patty melt on the menu. I am going back tomorrow for lunch.!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I love to eat at Madison's Lunch Box Café.' They have great tasting food and I have never had a bad lunch there. Highly recommend Madison's and they have great original art there too!

Reviewed 21 May 2013

stopped here by accident and were glad we did. The service was great and she was very busy. The food was home made and very generous portions. I would recommend this place for a nice lunch to anyone.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

This little family run resturant has great omlets, I eat there regularly now. We just had a group of 6 men for coal school and the soup and Hot Brown combo put them away.
Rod