“A football weekend”

Irish Acres Gallery of Antiques
Ranked #4 of 24 things to do in Versailles
Reviewed 7 October 2012

On my-this is a gallery-not just an antique shop. We spent 3 hours and look forward to returning some time. Each room of the school house is beyond ones imagination! This is a very elegant shop and truly an experience.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"glassware"
"lexington"

Reviewed 13 September 2012 via mobile

My wife and I took her parents for a birthday gift. The food at the restaurant was delicious and I've never had grape cobbler. It was to fire for! The floors of antigues were fabulous.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

Rita K

I took 3 friends on a 250-mile, "destination unknown", excursion for a great day at Irish Acres. They thoroughly enjoyed the intriguing displays of merchandise, the delicious food, and the warm hospitaity. I've made this trip at least 12 times. I have NEVER been disappointed!

Reviewed 22 May 2012

Irish Acres and The Glitz Tea Room are absolutely amazing! The decor is stunning! I felt like I was in a Southern Living Magazine with the most gorgeous antiques ever! Fabulous food at The Glitz! Be sure to purchase The Glitz cookbook! The two owner gals are darling and very hospitable! I look forward to going there again!