“Highly recommended!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ricardo's Grill & Pub
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Versailles
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Highly recommended!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stopped for dinner on a Thur night. Beautifully restored building and great service. Wife enjoyed her sirloin and fried green tomatoes, same with the ribs I had. The pie we split for dessert was as huge as it was tasty.

• Visited July 2014

London, England
“Good Local Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Great Pub atmosphere and food. It was our first night and we only wanted an informal local place to eat. The food was good local food, together with standard dishes, and friendly staff.

Visited June 2014
Davie, Florida
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

On 6-20-14, I attended a bridal luncheon here. Everything was amazing! I was visiting from South Florida for the wedding. I only wish this place was in South Florida! The food and service was incredible! If you have the opportunity to visit, I highly recommend you do...you won't be disappointed!

• Visited June 2014
Kentucky
“Good food but service slow”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

I like the decorations and atmosphere of this restaurant. The pace here is just very slow. The service isn't bad really I just think they could move a little quicker. I ordered the steak and the server made it medium without even asking me how I wanted it cooked. It was easily corrected and fixed immediately. Prices are a little high for what you receive but the food is good . I ordered a loaded baked potato and the potato was large but the amount of toppings would suit a medium to small potato at best. My glass stayed empty for almost 15 minutes at one point and they effects my rating as well. Not a bad place but they need to pay a little more attention to the speed of service and more attention to the food.

1 Thank buddyringo
Orlando, Florida
“A fantastic find while travelling through 'small town' Kentucky!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stopped at this restaurant on the way to Churchill Downs in Louisville from Wilmore, KY. My wife, daughter, her husband, and I decided to give it a try on the fly as we were all getting hungry.

I ordered the Fried Green Tomatoes with the Aloha sauce. This was without a doubt the finest tasting fried green tomato with a unique twist that I have ever had!

Additionally, we ordered the Kentucky Panini Vegetable sandwich with, yes, fried green tomatoes, grilled portabello mushrooms, roasted red peppers, lettuce, and pesto sauce. It was very good! Again, one of the best panini-style sandwich I have ever tasted.

The wife enjoyed the grilled Cesar Chicken wrap, son-in-law enjoyed the great burger, and my daughter had the regular chicken wrap.

The ambiance of the restaurant was delightful in a sports style decor. The wait staff was attentive and helpful in choosing our selections since we were visiting and not from the area.

If you happen to find you way to Versailles, KY (pronounced ver-SALES by the local's and most residents of Kentucky), plan a stop at this nice little bistro for lunch!

• Visited June 2014