“Great find!”

Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In the heart of the Horse Country, on the Bourbon Trail! Locally Owned & Operated. We are an upbeat, energetic and casual place to try a seasonal Chef inspired dish, craft beer, wine or hand crafted cocktail in a relaxed setting. We support our local farmers. Be our guest & come see what all the buzz is about.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My family tried out Napa Prime a couple of weeks ago after I had seen numerous people on. Facebook comment on the restaurant. What a find! The menu is great. My husband got a burger, I got fish and chips, and my son had grilled chicken and broccoli. Al of it was superb. The bar menu is great too. We had a wonderful cocktail to go with our dinner. The service was great too. They were fairly busy, and we never had to wonder where our waitress was. She gave great recommendations and was attentive. If there is any drawback, it is the lack of a good outdoor area for sitting. You look onto Versailles Rd. Definitely worth trying!

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Versailles has a true culinary gem on its hands. Food and service were both beyond expectations, and the value was a huge shock.
We decided upon the Mussels and Signature Tater Tots as appetizers. The mussels were delicious in a lemon butter cream sauce, and it was by far the most mussels I've ever gotten at such a price. The tots were paired exquisitely with a creamy truffle cheese sauce. I had the Greek Burger, which was incredibly juicy (lamb seems so easy to dry out). My wife had the Hangover Burger (their most popular), which had a huge fried egg, bacon, creamy American Cheese, and a Maple Aoli. I will most definitely be a returning customer! A phenomenal stop in the Bluegrass!

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

When you drive up on the building you see the old pizza Hut shape. But when you go in you notice the difference. The burgers, salads, fish and poultry are fantastic. The service is great and the bar selection will not disappoint. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Primarily a gourmet burger place (meat never frozen, ground on the premises), this restaurant always has daily specials for those who don't want a hamburger. You can also get a lamb burger, a veggie burger, or a chicken filet instead of ground beef. Hand cut, skin-on French fries, but they also have a daily fresh vegetable that you may order instead (the Brussels sprouts are awesome if they have them when you're there). Overall a great addition to the Versailles restaurant scene.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Almost drove by while during the KY bourbon tour. That would have been a mistake as this has the best burgers I have tasted in quite a while. When we stopped we were to only ones in the resturant at 6pm but it quickly filled up. Wait staff never missed a beat. They continued to offer our table of 12 great service but the rest of the customers as well.
Hats off to the servers and the burgers