“Doesn't get any better. ”

Melissa Cottage Cafe
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Versailles
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Doesn't get any better. ”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Probably good I don't live in the area, or I would be here every night. Dinner was absolutely fantastic. Everything tasted delicious, portions large, and prices were simply too cheap (but don't raise them!!!! Lol)
It is no accident they are number 1 in town, they earned it with every bite we tasted!

“The best in Versailles”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Melissa's is charming. It is quiet, well decorated and the food is always good. The chicken croquettes are my favorite and my husband usually gets the meat loaf. We try to support Melissa's often because we think they are the best dining choice in Versailles and never want to see them close.

• Visited January 2014
Versailles, Kentucky
“The entire menu is extraordinary”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I truly enjoy every visit to Melissa's. When I travel, I try to stay away from the "chain restaurants" and stick with local fair. I can safely say that Melissa's is at the top of my list of all time local places to eat. My wife and I go there often and still take visitors between our regular visits, that in and of itself should tell you how good the food is. Small, but don't let that fool you, your experience will be huge. Between my wife and I, we have had everything on the extensive menu and most of the nightly specials and can't think of one thing I wouldn't order again. If your travelling through, definitely worth a stop. Parking can be found at the courthouse square or behind the restaurant if there are no spaces on the street. Some folks just go for the desserts, which is what I will have to do to ever have room for them. I am always quite full after the meal. Small town, small restraunt, enormous value, taste and overall experience.

• Visited February 2014
Ciudad Quesada, Alajuela, Costa Rica
“Great little quaint restaurant”
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Incredibly large menu for such a small place but everything our group had from Cobb Salad to bread pudding was magnificent.

1 Thank Michael C
“Still Great”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Ate here several months ago and tried it again this past week. Still very good, our party of five had a hot brown, fish, chicken strips, meatloaf and french dip. Followed up with peanut butter pie. Everyone was well pleased with their food and the pie was great (plan on splitting this pie with a loved one: it's rich and large). The restaurant is small and seating is limited but would be worth a wait. Still highly recommend.

• Visited December 2013