“Excellent Catfish!”

Dining options: Reservations
Merton, Wisconsin
“Excellent Catfish!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Went here with a group of people this week-end. It is quite the drive from the Northern Kentucky area. At first I thought I was going to be disappointed as they require you to order your food at the front like a fast food restaurant but then they deliver to your table. The restaurant was packed. My Catfish was probably the best I've ever had and the French Fries and rolls were also excellent. Everyone said their meals were excellent. Would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank bhighlande

Glencoe, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jewels in Warsaw, Kentucky”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Great food and clean restaurant. Friendly and kind people . I don't care for ordering the food and buying for it before we get a table. But everything else is great.

Visited May 2014
Glencoe, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Jewell of Warsaw, Kentucky”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The restaurant Chef cook for the President. He is found this area. The food is great, the service is different. You order at the desk and paid, sit down at the table with a number and wait for the food. Before you sit down you get your drinks. Other than that. The food is served hot. The wine is from Owen vineyard and some great you know.

• Visited February 2014
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Tasty Menu and Friendly Service”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

My wife and I had lunch at Jewell's on Main Street, and it was delicious. She had tuna salad on a croissant and broccoli and cheddar soup while I had a veggie delight and fruit cup. We commented that it's odd to find such a quaint restaurant in small town (Warsaw's population is about 2,000). The service was excellent and the staff was friendly. This is definitely a place I return to. I live about an hour from Warsaw and Jewell's on Main is definitely worth the trip.

• Visited April 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“The Jewell of the Ohio-Worth a Drive”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

If you find yourself within an hour’s drive of Warsaw this is a destination restaurant. As a guy who entertains and eats out for a living, I will be going back. I recently found myself here and had the Bayou Shrimp and Fried Green Tomato appetizer….quite tasty. I could drink the Bayou Shrimp butter….ask for a few homemade rolls to dip. Entrees were Shrimp and Grits ( the second best ever, next to 1808 in Delaware OH) and Scallops very flavorful. All this Heavenly Jewells for under $50.00
On a second visit ( a day later) I had the Chicken Fingers-These are the best in America. Two full chicken breasts cut in half and lightly breaded. You must also try the bread pudding—you will not regret.
The place makes my top restaurants that I’d go back to. The owners are great as well. …..as Justin stated, this is what I do.

• Visited March 2014