“Better than the local restaurants”
Review of Parkway Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Parkway Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in Whitesburg
Reviewed 23 June 2014

It's 4 stars based on where it is and the local competition. The service was great, friendly... these folks need this job, they are grateful when you show up and they are genuinely polite and kind people. Our waitress had a great sense of humor and didn;t mind giving us a hard time in the way you really hope the waitresses will get you.

Ate breakfast, lunch and dinner here.

We showed up with 16 people out of the blue for the Sunday buffet- they seated us and waited on us in a timely manner, while the popular local place- a large restaurant- took forever and seemed overwhelmed. I ate here more often than anywhere else during our 3 night stay and was glad to have had this place as an option.

Had breakfast sandwiches daily- inexpensive and good. Sunday buffet- delicious friend chicken and dessert. lunch- $5 meal deals- quite good.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Walking in, you could see the locals who might visit on a daily or weekly basis which I enjoyed seeing. I was attending a Chamber of Commerce meeting for a summer program that I am in, and found this place to be a perfect and quaint for the meeting.

I had the chicken tender meal with fries. Also, I had their sweet tea which was delicious for my Kentucky native taste buds. I was extremely impressed with the service which was fast and our waitress was extremely sweet. Overall, I am pleased with this little unique find in your way into Whitesburg.

1  Thank Dylan M
Reviewed 16 June 2014

As a part of a summer program, my team and I participated in a Chamber of Commerce meeting at the Parkway Restaurant. I ordered 2 delicious grilled cheese and French fries. The food was delivered fast and the staff members were extremely responsive. The atmosphere in the restaurant was calm and perfect for such meeting.

1  Thank Nicoleta D
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The food is great the service was speedy went there with a big group we rented the room the staff were great treated us with respect

1  Thank Mia6788
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The service was very slow. The food was inexpensive and taste was just ok. I would recommend going elsewhere.