Stayed overnight on the way to Florida. I called ahead as their website said it would give us a better rate - it did by $10.00. What a great place to stay. The lobby is beautiful with the grand staircase. There is a restaurant right on site. We didn't eat there, but looked like a nice, fun place with a varied menu. We stayed in a king room - very clean, quiet & a real comfy bed. We used the pool & whirlpool both clean and refreshing (warming our bones coming from Michigan) Breakfast is included in the price - scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy (I think sausage) hard boiled eggs,fruit, cereals, yogurt, waffles, juices, teas & coffee. Staff is super friendly. Very impressed by this hotel - and best night's sleep I ever got while traveling. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Cumberland Inn and Museum, located along Interstate 75 in Williamsburg, Kentucky. Whether you are enjoying a savory meal or relaxing in a comfortable room, our goal is to provide you, our guest, with the most enjoyable experience possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Cumberland Inn and Museum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Inn And Museum Hotel Williamsburg
- Cumberland Hotel Williamsburg