“Right at Home”

Homeplace Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 4 Wilmore B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I've just returned from another trip to Wilmore KY and Homeplace Guesthouse. Art and Carol are delightful hosts and the morning breakfast is delicious. The conversation around the table is a real pleasure that I enjoy as much as the breakfast.
The two bedrooms are charming and well-maintained. I have stayed in both. Note that both bedrooms are located on the second floor and are accessible only by a steep set of stairs. There is a large shared bathroom with shower and tub at the head of the stairs.
The Guesthouse is located a short stroll south of the University and Seminary not too far from the Kinlaw Library and the seminary's administration building.
The home itself is a two story wood frame farmhouse with a large outdoor deck and good parking.
Art and Carol are delightful hosts and their home is warm and inviting. I look forward to my next visit this spring.

R. Lane

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 November 2013

The Millers go above and beyond the call of duty to make your stay pleasant. We enjoyed our time visiting with them. They have a beautiful home, healthy and delicious breakfasts, and a wonderful atmosphere. I would highly recommend their B&B to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Everything about the guesthouse was wonderful. The Millers are great hosts and their home is beautiful. Our room was restful and the bed was great! Our breakfasts were hearty and delicious, prepared and served graciously. Great care was taken to ensure that we had a lovely stay. We will be back soon!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I have stayed at the Homeplace B&B twice and have enjoyed my stay both times. The first time was in the winter and I loved the real Christmas tree. Carol served a memorable, delicious breakfast of crisp bacon, raspberry/creamcheese stuffed french toast, fresh fruit and coffee. This week I was back in Wilmore, KY for parent orientation as my daughter is a new Freshman at Asbury Univ. The Homeplace is an easy walk to the campus. Breakfast was cranberry scones and real butter, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, coffee w/ Half &Half, and juice. Very good! Both visits the inn-keepers, Carol and Art, joined me at the table for conversation. They are engaging, kind and warm. Sunny windows, hardwood floors, comfortable beds, internet, clean are also words to describe Homeplace. I have stayed in two other B&Bs in the Wilmore area. Homeplace was the most positive experience of the three.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Just attended niece's wedding around the area. The reservation was made by my niece. To my surprise this is the best B&B so far that I had been to. Both Art and Carol are warm and hospitable. Meals are great and tasty. We had a very enjoyable stay at Home Place B&B. We will definitely come back next time if we are in town.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 3 June 2013

A family member was killed in an automobile accident and we needed a quiet, welcoming, Christian retreat in the Wilmore, KY area. The Homeplace Guest House B & B was just what God had planned for us. The care givers, Art and Carol Miller, were a joy to be with during our grieving time and so gracious with their words and deeds. Wonderful accomodations and healthy made from scratch breakfasts. Conveniently located within walking distance to Asbury College and central Wilmore shops. Stay for a night or a week or more, you will be well taken care of, no matter what brings you to the Wilmore area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Art and Carol are fantastic! We felt like we've known them for years. Their B&B is so cozy and comfortable, wood stove was burning when we arrived, we love the smell of a wood stove, beds are very comfortable. Carol puts together a gourmet breakfast and we always have time to visit with them around their dining table.
Highly recommended!

Room Tip: It's a small B&B, only two rooms, we've stayed in both and have no complaints about eith...