“Very good experience”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wilmore
Asbury Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wilmore
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Very good experience”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

My son & I stayed for 2 nights on a last minute trip. The front desk was very friendly & helpful, the room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. Their complimentary breakfast was about as good as it gets and the fact that there aren't a ton of guest rooms means there were never long lines (even though the hotel was completely full). My only complaint was the when the maids came, they never made the beds. In fact the only way I could tell the maids were even there was the fact the bath mat was refolded in the bathroom. Maybe it's normal, maybe it was an oversight, but either way, it was not a big deal to me so it didn't affect my stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Duncanville, Texas
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Asbury Inn. Only negatives for us were: bunks weren't stacked (kids wanted to sleep on the top! :) ), bathroom lights were only half working, and we wished we had known that in the town homes there was a stacked washer/dryer--we could have brought fewer clothes. Asbury Inn is associated with a Christian Seminary so they don't allow tobacco or alcohol if that matters to you. The town homes are close to the railroad tracks--it only woke us up once, but could be an issue if noise bothers you. The individual (hotel style) rooms aren't that close to the tracks.

The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed 12 March 2014

My family and I were in Wilmore to visit Asbury Seminary. From the time we made the reservation, to the time of our check-out EVERYONE we came in contact with was filled with a spirit of warmth and hospitality. The rooms were clean, beds were cozy, inviting and comfortable and the room was equipped with the necessities from home. We were treated everyday to a full breakfast that accommodated even the pickiest of eaters. We'll stay there again!!! So accessible to everything in town! Thank you, Asbury Inn! :-)

Solsberry, Indiana
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We always stay at the Asbury Inn when visiting our son who attends Asbury University. We have always had a pleasant experience and highly recommend it for other parents visiting. We can walk from the hotel to AU's campus in less than 2 minutes! Our most recent visit was extended because of a winter storm that blocked our path home. Asbury Inn was most gracious about letting us stay and extra night and allowed us late check out the last day so we could decide if it was safe to go home yet. We really appreciated that.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My family stayed at the Asbury Inn to visit my son at Asbury University. We stayed at one of the townhomes and really liked it. All the conveniences of home with full kitchen and plenty of room for us all. The living room furniture is a little outdated and out not in very good shape and a train runs behind quite often, but that would not deter me from staying again. I know exactly where to stay anytime I am in the area again, which should be quite often. Thank you for the hospitality!

Room Tip: Did not stay in the main hotel, the townhomes are a little bit away, but not far. A train runs past...
Fredon, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I've stayed at the Asbury Inn at least 4 times in the past three years. I love the convenience of being right across the street from Asbury University when I come to drop off my son so we can just park once and walk back and forth in nice weather. He has utilized the shuttle service numerous times to get to the airport to come home for breaks, I only wish it could pick him up closer to his building across the street. Since the first time we've stayed, the Asbury Inn has had a complete renovation to the lobby and breakfast area, which has been upgraded and is alot nicer than it was before. The Asbury Inn is our first choice when visiting this area. It's a lot more convenient than driving from a chain hotel in Lexington.

Spring, Texas
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Very Very Nice! I will always stay there when I'm in the area. The room was large and nice and very clean. It had WiFi and a microwave and fridge. There was also a cardio room and business center. Nice breakfast, friendly and helpful staff. I was glad to hear that they will be expanding soon.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilmore
Comfort Inn Lexington South
Red Roof Inn Lexington South
#49 of 71 in Lexington
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington University / Medical Center
Hampton Inn Lexington Medical Center

Been to Asbury Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!