“BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Winchester
Gallipolis, Ohio, United States
“BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

6 of us rolled in on our Harley's. We are clean, biker trash, lol (meaning, we don't drink, smoke or get wild). As soon as we walked in, the Manager and Front Desk worker was welcoming and very friendly. We joked around with them as we all checked in. Good sense of humor! The lobby area was very clean and had a good smell. We were real happy with our room. We travel, A LOT and this is one of my favorite that we have ever stayed at. If I need to point anything bad out, it would be, that I could smell cigarettes in the hall of the second floor, but not in my room. I was totally impressed with the shower head. At all the other hotels we have stayed, I always experience problems with water pressure and takes forever to rinse my hair. No problem here! Water pressure was perfect!!! In conclusion.... I loved this hotel!!! PS...the manager did recommend a restaurant, DJ's Bar and Grill- their ribeyes melt in your mouth! Good Food!!!

Room Tip: Non-smokers- request first floor to avoid the cigarette smell on second floor
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank AngieGuinther
QIS_Winchester_GM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Dear Angie Guinther,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at our hotel, and thank you for such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay!

We are thrilled to hear that you loved your room, especially the shower head and water pressure. We strive to be your home away from home and are glad you left here refreshed and satisfied!

We are also glad you enjoyed DJ's Bar and Grill. They are locally owned and the food is excellent. You also get 15% off your bill when you take your Quality Inn & Suites room key!

We appreciate your business and are so very thankful to have guests like you! We look forward to seeing you in the future! You and your Harley's are welcome here anytime!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I stayed here for a few nights when I was in traveling through Kentucky. The hotel was very clean from the moment I walked in. The front desk staff was very nice and accommodating! They were able to give me a room on the first floor like I requested. The room itself was very spacious, clean and had everything I could need/want!! I had some extra time so I checked the pool out and it was very clean. I loved the fact it was an indoor pool! The next morning the complimentary breakfast had pretty much everything I could have asked for...eggs, muffins, biscuits, cereal, fresh waffles, coffee, milk and juice! The best part of the stay was the free wi-fi included. It's ridiculous how other hotels charge for internet!! Overall, my stay was great and very pleasant! I will DEFINITELY be coming back to stay here the next time I'm in town!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank anita p
QIS_Winchester_GM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
Dear Anita P,

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback on your stay at Quality Inn and Suites in Winchester,KY! It's always nice to hear when a guest has a memorable experience at our hotel.We are so glad you enjoyed our breakfast and the indoor pool! We understand how important wireless internet can be and are so happy you got to enjoy the free wi-fi services we include with your stay. Our service is what sets us apart from our competitors and we are so very thankful to have guests like you! Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We stayed for 1 night while passing through. Front desk manager was nice. There was no extra sheets for the sleeper sofa and I had to go ask for some, and he had to go to the basement. We were on the 2nd floor and it did not smell very good. Not sure if it was because we were mixed in with the smoking section, or it use to be the smoking section. The breakfast was not all that spectacular.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank bigbabyrose3
Dear Bigbabyrose3,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback on your stay at Quality Inn and Suites in Winchester,KY. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. We are very sorry about the smell on the 2nd floor and that the linens were not ready when you asked for them. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for just one night while passing through. The room was very clean, the beds were comfy, and the continental breakfast was actually good.

Honestly, the only potential issue I could see someone having with this hotel is that it does not have an elevator. My family and I didn't mind using the stairs, but I could see where it would be an issue for someone less mobile.

If you're looking for a clean, inexpensive place to stay while passing through eastern KY, I highly recommend the Quality Inn & Suites in Winchester!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear SScoles,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay at Quality Inn and Suites in Winchester,KY! We understand that guests have many choices when choosing a hotel and we strive to provide a top notch product with wonderful service. We're thrilled you enjoyed our comfy beds! We recently installed brand new mattresses into every room! We're also happy you enjoyed our breakfast! We like to treat our great guests to a hot, healthy and fresh breakfast to get your day started. We appreciate you and hope to see you again in the future!
Palmer, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Can't beat it for the money. This hotel was right next door to another that was about $50 more. They accepted AAA. The place was clean, the bed comfortable, and the price just right. Good breakfast. Enjoyable stop hallway from Pennsylvania to St. Louis.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
virenp, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! Our service is what sets us apart from our competitors. We hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

The room had all of the essentials and was very clean; however, the mattress was a bit hard and uncomfortable if used to sleeping on a softer mattress. All personnel were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast in the morning had the basics and was well stocked. Overall good value.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!
walkj98
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Stayed for 1 night while travelling to PA.A great hotel.Rooms were spotless,clean bedding,and soft comfy beds.Everything was clean,and the bathrooms were spotless.Breakfast had an excellent menu,and the front desk staff were very friendly.The pool was also very nice,and the hotel was spotless with a very clean smell throughout.

Room Tip: I would chose the second floor as it's quieter.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
virenp, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel, and giving such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. We appreciate your business. Come back again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Winchester
Best Western Winchester Hotel
#45 of 71 in Lexington
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#20 of 71 in Lexington

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester? Share your experiences!