“Perfect place to stay while passing through”

Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Winchester
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Perfect place to stay while passing through”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here after a long day of driving. It's certainly not fancy, but everything was clean and comfortable. I'm a bit of a hotel snob, but this was perfect as a rest stop to catch a few hours sleep. The night staff was incredibly friendly. It's also a quick on/off the interstate. Would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank ArkansasTraveler01
QIS_Winchester_GM, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
We would like to thank you for staying with us during your travels. We are thankful that you took the time to complete this survey. We welcome all feedback and it is greatly appreciated and helps our staff to continue to provide excellent customer service to our guests in the future.

We are very pleased to hear your bed and room were satisfying and that you were able to get the sleep you needed in order to feel refreshed and ready for the rest of your trip.

Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to see you again at our hotel. Have a great day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Centennial, Colorado
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We arrived late for one night and had a very large king suite with sitting area. Room was very clean, bed was very good and the bedding was wonderful. The bathroom was roomy with a great shower. The sink was in the main room and had a very large counter to accomodate all the toiletries. The hotel appears to have been renovated recently which we like. The front desk staff was very friendly and accomodating. Lobby was nice, with the breakfast area on one end. Breakfast was OK with mostly carbs.

When we came in from the parking lot into the hallway, there was a smell of smoke. There was no smoke smell in our room, but definitely in the hallway. Prefer NO SMOKING hotels.

It's a little tricky to get to hotel from I-70 even though it is right next to interstate. You have to wind around a bit to get there.

Room Tip: Get as far away from smoking rooms as possible if you are a non smoker.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank leathap
We want to thank you first and foremost for staying with us during your travels. We appreciate all feedback as it helps our staff to constantly strive to make our hotel welcoming to all guests.

I are very pleased that you enjoyed your room and the quality of our beds and accomadations. We are very happy to have guest enjoy their stay and leave feeling refreshed and relaxed. We do apologize for the smell of smoke that lingers in the halls, we will do everything we can to eliminate the lingering odor that comes from our smoking rooms.

We have had many issues regarding getting signs on the roadway to elminate the hassle of trying to find our hotel, hopefully we will get this issue resolved soon and make the travel from I64 easier for our guests.

Once again we do thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.
Norway
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Stayed here just the one night. Rooms large and airy, bed & bedding just fine. Airconditioning unit very noisy (best turned off). Breakfast was adequate. Swiming Pool beside the reception. There appeared to be good insulation between the rooms. Very quiet - good sleep. Helpful reception.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Randal M
QIS_Winchester_GM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and had a very quiet and restful sleep. It is our goal to make sure you leave our hotel feeling rested and satisfied. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Gallipolis, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 26 August 2013

6 of us rolled in on our Harley's. We are clean, biker trash, lol (meaning, we don't drink, smoke or get wild). As soon as we walked in, the Manager and Front Desk worker was welcoming and very friendly. We joked around with them as we all checked in. Good sense of humor! The lobby area was very clean and had a good smell. We were real happy with our room. We travel, A LOT and this is one of my favorite that we have ever stayed at. If I need to point anything bad out, it would be, that I could smell cigarettes in the hall of the second floor, but not in my room. I was totally impressed with the shower head. At all the other hotels we have stayed, I always experience problems with water pressure and takes forever to rinse my hair. No problem here! Water pressure was perfect!!! In conclusion.... I loved this hotel!!! PS...the manager did recommend a restaurant, DJ's Bar and Grill- their ribeyes melt in your mouth! Good Food!!!

Room Tip: Non-smokers- request first floor to avoid the cigarette smell on second floor
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank AngieGuinther
QIS_Winchester_GM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Dear Angie Guinther,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at our hotel, and thank you for such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay!

We are thrilled to hear that you loved your room, especially the shower head and water pressure. We strive to be your home away from home and are glad you left here refreshed and satisfied!

We are also glad you enjoyed DJ's Bar and Grill. They are locally owned and the food is excellent. You also get 15% off your bill when you take your Quality Inn & Suites room key!

We appreciate your business and are so very thankful to have guests like you! We look forward to seeing you in the future! You and your Harley's are welcome here anytime!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I stayed here for a few nights when I was in traveling through Kentucky. The hotel was very clean from the moment I walked in. The front desk staff was very nice and accommodating! They were able to give me a room on the first floor like I requested. The room itself was very spacious, clean and had everything I could need/want!! I had some extra time so I checked the pool out and it was very clean. I loved the fact it was an indoor pool! The next morning the complimentary breakfast had pretty much everything I could have asked for...eggs, muffins, biscuits, cereal, fresh waffles, coffee, milk and juice! The best part of the stay was the free wi-fi included. It's ridiculous how other hotels charge for internet!! Overall, my stay was great and very pleasant! I will DEFINITELY be coming back to stay here the next time I'm in town!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank anita p
QIS_Winchester_GM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
Dear Anita P,

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback on your stay at Quality Inn and Suites in Winchester,KY! It's always nice to hear when a guest has a memorable experience at our hotel.We are so glad you enjoyed our breakfast and the indoor pool! We understand how important wireless internet can be and are so happy you got to enjoy the free wi-fi services we include with your stay. Our service is what sets us apart from our competitors and we are so very thankful to have guests like you! Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We stayed for 1 night while passing through. Front desk manager was nice. There was no extra sheets for the sleeper sofa and I had to go ask for some, and he had to go to the basement. We were on the 2nd floor and it did not smell very good. Not sure if it was because we were mixed in with the smoking section, or it use to be the smoking section. The breakfast was not all that spectacular.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank bigbabyrose3
Dear Bigbabyrose3,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback on your stay at Quality Inn and Suites in Winchester,KY. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. We are very sorry about the smell on the 2nd floor and that the linens were not ready when you asked for them. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for just one night while passing through. The room was very clean, the beds were comfy, and the continental breakfast was actually good.

Honestly, the only potential issue I could see someone having with this hotel is that it does not have an elevator. My family and I didn't mind using the stairs, but I could see where it would be an issue for someone less mobile.

If you're looking for a clean, inexpensive place to stay while passing through eastern KY, I highly recommend the Quality Inn & Suites in Winchester!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear SScoles,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay at Quality Inn and Suites in Winchester,KY! We understand that guests have many choices when choosing a hotel and we strive to provide a top notch product with wonderful service. We're thrilled you enjoyed our comfy beds! We recently installed brand new mattresses into every room! We're also happy you enjoyed our breakfast! We like to treat our great guests to a hot, healthy and fresh breakfast to get your day started. We appreciate you and hope to see you again in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Winchester
Best Western Winchester Hotel
Ramada Limited Mount Sterling
Ramada Limited Mount Sterling
#2 of 4 in Mount Sterling
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lexington South / Hamburg

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester? Share your experiences!