“Clean Clean Clean!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge
Ranked #4 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
“Clean Clean Clean!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Former General Manager I was truly impressed. The minute my foot crossed the seal of the entrance way. I was greeted by the FD Agent. Upon walking to my room I noticed the cleanliness of the Hotel. By the time I made it to my room, I was impressed, smell of clean, bathroom was spotless. Job well done!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank CJoseph
Sean M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Thank you so much for writing such a positive review for the Baton Rouge Doubletree on TripAdvisor! We greatly appreciate your feedback on the cleanliness of our property, and I have shared your comments with the entire Housekeeping staff. We hope to see you again in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Birmingham, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

Nice fitness center and upscale rooms and feel - great for casual business traveler; friendly staff - service is a priority; convenient location - walk to restaurants and grocery; I'll likely stay here again

1 Thank Paul G
Thank you for writing a review for the Baton Rouge Doubletree on TripAdvisor! We are so thrilled that you enjoyed the layout of our suites! We strive to always deliver a high level of service with a smile. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Tallahassee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

Great hotel with many amenities. Very well located to businesses, shopping and restaurants. Good fitness center, good breakfast and friendly staff. The rooms are a bit smaller than other doubletrees I have stayed at though.

1 Thank Robert P
Thank you for writing a review for the Baton Rouge Doubletree on TripAdvisor! On behalf of our entire staff, we are all so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Being right off of Interstate 10 does make it quite convenient to get to pretty much anywhere in Baton Rouge. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Baton Rouge!
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Our room with separate seating area was very comfortable and updated. Likewise for the entrance and lobby. Cookies always good! The only issue was with breakfast. We arrived around 8 a.m. on a weekday after an apparent rush. No clean tables, the buffet needing attention. Pleasant staff, but not able to keep up. Food only average. We had a voucher for breakfast, so it was ok, but in the future I would certainly not pay for what was offered that morning! Head to nearby Coffee Call for beignets... Otherwise, I highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 4th floor on the interstate side, but we didn't hear a thing to disturb slee...
1 Thank rob_tn
Thank you for writing a review for the Baton Rouge Doubletree on TripAdvisor! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have taken staffing measures to ensure that our breakfast service will always be an enjoyable and pleasant experience for our guests. We look forward to your next visit to Baton Rouge!
Baku, Azerbaijan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

Both places were very comfortable and clean with friendly staff. This is our second extended stay and we felt right at home. When we return to the USA to visit, we the Double Tree hotel will be our first choice.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Dwayne B
Thank you for writing a review for the Baton Rouge Doubletree on TripAdvisor! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and we look forward to your next visit!
Panama City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

Great place to stay! Very accommodating and friendly staff! Clean rooms, very quiet place, exactly what you need at a hotel! And not to mention a delcious warm melt in your mouth cookie when you arrive!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Rachel B
Sean M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Thank you for writing a review of the DoubleTree By Hilton Baton Rouge on TripAdvisor. I have passed your comments along to the staff here, and we all appreciate it very much. We strive to deliver excellent service to all of our guests, and I am so pleased that we have done just that during your stay. We will always have a warm cookie here waiting for you!
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

I was very please with check and the warm cookies that were handed to me upon arrival. the ppol area was awesome and very clean with plenty of towels. The room I loved the layout it provded an area fr me to spend time awake and n my pc after my grand daughter went to sleep. i think the ice machine culd be placed in a better location and not so far away. the food we bought from down stairs in the grab and go case was less then satisfactory by all means. The lettuce was wilted and the sandwhich bread was hard. then i usually stay at hampton inns with reward program and theres never been a question of eating breakfast. So i didnt find out until after i got my food we had to pay for it. I feel we culd have been notified before hand. dont get me wrong the food was plentiful and hot and very good.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank a2ndchancatlife
Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree By Hilton Baton Rouge. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! I would like to apologize for the quality of food from the Grab n Go station, and I would like to credit you back for the cost of the breakfast buffet as a gesture of gratitude for your business. Feel free to contact me directly at the hotel at your convenience, and I would be happy to make the adjustment for you. We hope to see you again in the future, and have a Happy New Year!

Sean P. Murphy