“The best Microtel in Baton Rouge!!!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport
Ranked #32 of 78 Hotels in Baton Rouge
San Antonio, Texas
“The best Microtel in Baton Rouge!!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2010

I had to make an early check-in and I was received very friendly! The girls Karin and Robyn were very helpful and sweet. I was there to stay for a job interview and they wished me luck on my way out to the interview even though it was raining really hard I felt at ease and hopeful about relocating to Louisiana. The room was clean, quite and the temperature was very nice.The only thing I would recommend is another waffle maker because it gets a little slow at breakfast time waiting for the your turn to make your waffle. My first impression of the state was my stay at this hotel and I have to say every employee I crossed my path with had a smile and a greeting for me. I now have the job and I'm looking forward to relocating my family to a state were people actually smile as they wish you a good day!!!Thanks again!!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Travellers also viewed these Baton Rouge hotels
Quality Suites
#36 of 78 in Baton Rouge
Hilton Garden Inn Baton Rouge Airport
Best Western Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport
Address: 3444 Harding Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70807-5215
Region: United States > Louisiana > Baton Rouge
#6 Best Value Hotel in Baton Rouge
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport 3*
Our hotel is the most popular economy hotel in the Baton Rouge Airport area. Several eating establishments near the hotel. Close to downtown Baton Rouge (5 miles). Our hotel offers Free local and long distance phone calls. Free Hi Speed Internet access. Free deluxe continental breakfast. Guest laundry on property. Beautiful outdoor pool and fitness center. Superb customer service! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baton Rouge Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Baton Rouge Airport