We stayed here for two weeks in August. Staff was friendly and helpful. Our one negative comment would be regarding the housekeeping staff. Some team members were great; others neglected their duties. Yes, we would return if circumstances brought us back to Baton Rouge.
If you find yourself in Baton Rouge, be sure to check out the art gallery of clay paintings!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a hotel near Tiger Stadium and Louisiana State University? Stay at the Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge! Everyday free extras include free hot breakfast and free evening 5:30 Kickback(R) with free hot food and free cold beverages. Our hotel in south Baton Rouge is close to historic downtown destinations, conveniently located off I-10. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Hotel Baton Rouge
- Drury Inn And Suites Baton Rouge
- Drury Inn Baton Rouge