Holiday Inn Baton Rouge College Drive I-10
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Baton Rouge Marriott(Baton Rouge)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsceiling fansports bar and grillnice gymnice place to staybreakfast buffetbusiness travelother hotelsfront desk staffconvenient locationawesome hotelrooms are cleanwould stay here againupon checkbed was very comfortablehaleylobbyinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I recently stayed here for a college recruiting trip; it is located just a few minutes from LSU. The hotel was in immaculate shape. My room was spacious and the shower was big enough to have a party in! On the bed were 4 pillows wrapped in pairs. Each pair was marked either firm or soft. The workout facility was very well equipped and quite large. The pool outside looked to be nice; however I did not go outside to get in. Breakfast was a little sparse but adequate. I found it a little odd that they chose to charge $1 for any juice with the free breakfast.
There was a "sports" themed restaurant on site that looked good but we did not eat there.
The air conditioner was very very good too.

Overall my impression was very good for this facility… Very clean, good location and price. Very nice place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Lelania C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baton Rouge College Drive I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to you coming back again and again!

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Lovely, remodeled and great beds. One of the better HI properties I have stayed in as the renovations are very near. Super close parking - and NO dirty feet so their carpets and bathroom floors were clean. Check in was super quick - with my key ready after a long day on the road. Will definitely stop again.

Room Tip: Executive level request if you are Priority Club with any status
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Lelania C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baton Rouge College Drive I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Glad to hear we are your "go to place to stay" we greatly appreciate it! Travel safely and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

We've stayed in this hotel before and the staff are very friendly. They have a hot breafast every morning included with price. The downside is that if you are there for a few days, the breakfast does not vary at all. The rooms are clean and the staff are very friendly! They have a full resturant and bar which was nice for those nights we wanted to have a drink and unwind from our workday before going to dinner. We will definitely book this hotel again. It is centrally located to some really great restuarants and easy access to interstate.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Lelania C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baton Rouge College Drive I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We look forward to you staying with us again, that means a lot to us. Our breakfast buffet is the same each day but we have a large variety of options that are available to you that you can order off of our breakfast menu. There are many delicious and healthy options! Thank you again & we will see you on your next stay!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Stayed here right before a triathlon and enjoyed every minute of it. Central for great restaurants and quiet for a great night's sleep! Staff was very accommodating to our needs. Not many hotels have a refrigerator and microwave, so that was very handy!! The gym on the first floor looked superior as well as the pool. Great price for such a clean and comfortable hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Lelania C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baton Rouge College Drive I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to having you again and hope you did great in the triathlon!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Very comfortable and spacious rooms. I love having the frig and microwave in my room. The hotel is in a good central location, it is very easy to get to where you are going from here. I only experienced 2 problems while we were there. 1) towels - as a family of 4 we were only given 3 towels....someone always got to dry off with a damp towel. 2) the breakfast buffet area served real food but there were no plates. When we arrived to eat around 9am there were no plates, we could not find a clean table to sit down at (dirty dishes everywhere) and I was unable to locate an employee in this area to get assistance. When I finally tracked down an employee they were quick to get me what I needed, but the dirty dishes remained on the tables the entire time we were in the breakfast area. We chose to eat at Chick-fil-a the second morning.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Lelania C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baton Rouge College Drive I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Thank you for staying with us the past weekend, I am happy to hear you enjoyed your sleeping room! The restaurant was quite busy that Saturday and I sincerely apologize that your breakfast experience was not as good but we do strive for excellence and hope you come back soon!