“The 2nd mixup”

Ranked #58 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Oakdale
“The 2nd mixup”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I normally love this hotel but this was the second time I reserved a room online and there were problems..... The first reservation the room was not smoking like I requested and upon entering the room the lights did not come on and when I went to the front desk the girl asked me if everything was plugged in....I'm the guest its not my job to enter a room I paid for and then check the outlets!? Once the young lady plugged in all the lamps we were then disappointed to find out the frig didn't work.On this recent visit again the room was not smoking and I was like no biggie then I found that the bathroim faucet poured water on the floor I went to the front desk and the host changed my room to 307 (smoking) I was originally on the 2nd floor...when I got up to the 3rd floor you could tell little attention was paid on the 3rd floor smoking rooms(paint chips off the wall and a few small roaches around) and then to top it off there was no iron and housekeeping had no extras...really weird.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Fort Worth
Reviewed 2 March 2013

The room was dirty. The refrigerator was broken. The tub had hair in it. The toilet was dirty. The ceiling in the bathroom was leaking water from the rain & prices of it fell on my husband's clothes and the floor. Overall this was the worst hotel we've ever stayed at.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family

EUGENE
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I highly recommend that you do not stay at this Days Inn. The room was in terrible shape. I had to hold the remote with a wash cloth becuase there was so many unknown things on it that I couldn't even sanitize it.

The only thing good that happened was the person working the front desk actually left the front desk to pick me up at the airport. I only hope no one was waiting to get checked in while she was picking me up.

I will not stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Do not stay here..stay away. This hotel should be closed down! As you walk in the front door the front ddesk clerk did not greet us with a warm welcome or made us feel welcomed. She checked me in and did not let me sign a folio or receipt, in fact she told me that they dont gice receipts. My fiance' and I then prceeded to the room and the elevator and halls were yucky! As we entered the room it had a musty odor and the bathroom was horrible. The room was a handicap room so the shower was a roll in shower that did not work. We had to hold the shower head for each other while we showered. I called down to the front desk to report it and the clerk told me that there was no other rooms to accomodate us that they were full. Again we went back there because it was close to where we needed tobe hopinig for better service and it happened all over again, a handicap room which is fine but shower did not work at all, musty odor, television was acting up, towels were dingy and to top it all off for breakfast we had coffee no sugar or stirrers or even spoons. Milk that was hot from out a pitcher from the dollar store with a box of frosted flakes on the counter. Bread for toast that was still in the bag, half empty with crumbs everywhere from the local grocery store, no butter, jam, or utensils. Not even a Breakfast Employee to service you and the front desk worker was too busy takling to get anything done. I Will never, ever, stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Richardson
Reviewed 27 November 2012

The cleanliness and service had stepped back a bit from our last stay in June. It was mentioned that the location was under new management and it may be the transition that has caused the slight slip.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family

Holiday Inn Express Baton Rouge North
Sleep Inn South
Sleep Inn South
#26 of 77 in Baton Rouge

Been to Supreme Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!