“The most ratchet hotel ever!!!”

Supreme Inn & Suites
Ranked #59 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Houston, Texas
“The most ratchet hotel ever!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Where do I start...This is the most RATCHET hotel (if you can even call it a hotel) I have EVER been to! PLEASE don't let the flat screens fool you....when we pulled up to the hotel there were people hanging outside as if it was the club ... I was scared to leave my truck parked outside, staff is hood as hell....the lobby was dirty...we passed by one room on the way to our room their door was wide open, he was in his boxers eating Popeye's chicken smh .... now the room! the room was dirty! we thought we were going to see roaches it was that bad, there were toes nails and hair on the sink in the bathroom, the toilet was filthy and never stopped running, there were crumbs on the floor I couldn't get my money back fast enough to get me and my family the hell outta there before we got robbed!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!!!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Baton Rouge
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Staff very pleasant. The carpet was horrible from the elevator to the room. Once in the room, the toiletries were not there, towels missing, and trash under the small sofa which led me to believe things r vacuumed around.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Oakdale
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I normally love this hotel but this was the second time I reserved a room online and there were problems..... The first reservation the room was not smoking like I requested and upon entering the room the lights did not come on and when I went to the front desk the girl asked me if everything was plugged in....I'm the guest its not my job to enter a room I paid for and then check the outlets!? Once the young lady plugged in all the lamps we were then disappointed to find out the frig didn't work.On this recent visit again the room was not smoking and I was like no biggie then I found that the bathroim faucet poured water on the floor I went to the front desk and the host changed my room to 307 (smoking) I was originally on the 2nd floor...when I got up to the 3rd floor you could tell little attention was paid on the 3rd floor smoking rooms(paint chips off the wall and a few small roaches around) and then to top it off there was no iron and housekeeping had no extras...really weird.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple

Best Western Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel
SpringHill Suites Baton Rouge North/Airport
Best Western Zachary Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Baton Rouge Airport

Been to Supreme Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Supreme Inn & Suites

Property: Supreme Inn & Suites
Address: 2949 Varsity St, Baton Rouge, LA 70807-4059 (Formerly Days Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Airport)
Region: United States > Louisiana > Baton Rouge
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #59 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Hotel Class:2 star — Supreme Inn & Suites 2*
We offer luxurious accommodations at an affordable price for the business or leisure traveler. Located across from the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport , we will be sure to get you to that early morning flight, and welcome guests with an overnight layover. With our free 24 hour shuttle service, travel time to the airport is only just a few minutes. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Supreme Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.